neurological exam result unclear

The report stated that my neurological exam was "grossly intact". I cannot find what this means. Any ideas? Also one of his findings was "chronic respiratory failure". Not exactly sure what this means but it does not sound good. Please help. I have MS which was diagnosed in the mid-90's.
I am not sure what your neurologist is telling you.  It could be that your lung tissue is collapsing in the chest X-rays (pneumothorax?) or is filling with fluid. In either case, this is not good and needs to be immediately addressed.
I forgot to ask about the chest x-ray. It showed flattening of the hemidiaphragms.? I have never heard of hemidiaphragms. Can you also respond to this?

You are reading content posted in the Autoimmune Disorders Forum

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.