Autonomic Dysfunction Community

Doctors to treat POTS and MVP in my area

Hi all, I was diagnosed with POTS, Mitral Valve Prolapse with reflux and chronic fatigue immune dysfunction. The doctor who diagnosed me is so busy that after three phone calls I have not heard back.  My problem in I cannot find a doctor in my area who knows how to treat these conditions and who knows anything about it. I am at my wits end with severe headaches several times a week, dizziness and nausea.  I live in south florida. does anyone know of a doctore who knows how to treat these conditions. thank you for your help.
Did you check this resource?
http://www.medhelp.org/tags/health_page/24603/Dysautonomia/Dysautonomia-Specialists?hp_id=717

Unfortunately, dysautonomia specialists don't seem to be very common yet.