A
A
A
Close
Autonomic Dysfunction Community
1.52k Members
492869 tn?1285018933

Hello Community :)

Hello everyone.  I'm sorry I haven't so much been posting/replying these past few days.  I've not been feeling well with all of these high temperatures lately.  I hope everyone else is well though.  I have an appointment later this week...  How is everyone else doing?
2 Responses
Like everyone else I'm struggling to deal with the heat, but other than that I'm doing alright.  I just have been sleeping the past few days away until it cools off a bit.
492869 tn?1285018933
Hello everyone!  I've been away from the Internet quite a bit lately, but hopefully I will have more time to post next week.  I hope everyone is doing well!  I decided to stop Florinef recently due to the side effects, but I might give it another try later this summer.
Have an Answer?
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.