Autonomic Dysfunction Community

I can't think straight, form sentences, stay focused

I can't stay focused on anything.  It's like my mind just goes blank in the middle of work, talking, everything.  Feeling afraid and depressed.  Fearful of losing my cognitive abilities.  I'm only 44.  I'm told I have severe chronic dysautonomia with orthostatic hypotension, but nothing more specific and I'm afraid to ask what kind.  I can hardly stay focused enough to form a list of questions for the doctor.  This is dreadful.
Id put your questions down in a book and take it to your doctor as they can read them and can explain the answers to you or you could go on google and do a search on your questions as google is good at answering your questions