Autonomic Dysfunction Community

PAF meds follow up

As I look through the comments and articles on this website I noticed that many writings are not about "dysautonomia" at all.  Apparently different people have different notions about what dysautonomia is.  There is no place that I saw that would explain it or how it is classified and detailed by the medical community.  To me, dysautonomia is a group of serious diseases that cannot be taken lightly, as some of the contributors do.
No question, just wondering and a little upset.
I'm upset too omg. nobody takes me seriously and doctors don't give me answers that i need. they just said to me "you have POTS, here's some drugs". there are different types of dysautonomia and I'd love to know what caused it and if there's any other condition that are contributing to pain