Aa
A
A
A
Close
Autonomic Dysfunction Community
1.51k Members

PAF meds follow up

As I look through the comments and articles on this website I noticed that many writings are not about "dysautonomia" at all.  Apparently different people have different notions about what dysautonomia is.  There is no place that I saw that would explain it or how it is classified and detailed by the medical community.  To me, dysautonomia is a group of serious diseases that cannot be taken lightly, as some of the contributors do.
No question, just wondering and a little upset.
1 Responses
I'm upset too omg. nobody takes me seriously and doctors don't give me answers that i need. they just said to me "you have POTS, here's some drugs". there are different types of dysautonomia and I'd love to know what caused it and if there's any other condition that are contributing to pain
Have an Answer?
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.