Autonomic Dysfunction Community

Will compression stockings help with dysautonomia (POTS) when exercising?

I am currently in online schooling and I am going to a normal high school next year, even though I do exercise I am worried about my dysautonomia more specifically my postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome aka POTS acting up and me passing out as a result. It may not flare up as I have it under control for now but if it does flare up I wanted to know if compression stockings have helped anyone. I do live in South Carolina and it gets really hot and I am more heat sensitive than anything else. Also I am not able to stand for long periods of time without sitting down or I MUST start walking to get the blood to flow, and I have read about the stockings but I wanted to see if anyone else has their medical opinion on if they will help me or not. I know its late but this can be answered any time it does not really matter to me I will keep the tab open so feel free to answer at anytime night or day.