Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Community
476 Members

About me.

Hello, I'm Ashley.
I'm 24 from New York.
I have 2 1/2 year old from my husband who I left in October of 2011 because of his abuse.
I was expecting a baby boy who would been due 2/14/14 but I had had him and he passed same day on 10/18/13.
He had a diaphragmatic hernia that pushed his intestines and stomach into his chest cavity as well as hypoplastic left  heart syndrome. (No, his father wasn't my husband)
We aren't trying again because we haven't gotten his autopsy or genetic testing result back yet plus the medicine he's on say they cause birth defects and will stay in his system up to 6 months after he finishes taking them.
oops 21* don't know why I wrote 14.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.