Belly Buddies - April 13

I'm going to try my best to keep this all in order....I apologize in advance :)

First off I would like to ask all of you to keep the ladies who had recent losses in your thoughts and prayers.
Eirlis
songinmind/Janelle
GinaGi

Done Buns!

mapes/Melissa - Adam  6/14/09
Dani - Colter  7/19/09
kc1021 - Olivia Kate  7/23/09
Tiger63/Stacey - Lillian Kathleen  8/6/09
pat4rod/Patty - 9lb boy  8/17/09
ashmcc - Kamryn  8/17/09
CacyMichelle - Addison Grace  8/24/09
munter - Lincoln Brian  9/6/09
Avik/Anna - Jamin Scott  9/16/09
Latrice - Trinity Allyssa  9/18/09
nickswife/Gigi - Abby Nickole  10/14/09
kgokgo/Niki - Isabelle  10/18/09
BPO629/Brandy - Allison Jean  10/24/09
melo1224 - ????  11/10/09
cari227 - Allyssa Marie  11/14/09
hazeleyes/Amanda - Ali  11/25/09
popcorn/Julie - ????  11/29/09
mikaleen/Aileen - Emma Claire  12/1/09
ladyM84/Lisa - Evan Zack  12/3/09
Elisha123 - Brianna  12/10/09
youme123/Leigh - ????
mialvan/Maria - June  1/16/10
GMB/Gina -  baby boy  3/15/10
tinkerbell101/Deb - Our newest member...Daniel Ethan  3/30/10 " welcome to the world!"

Awaiting The Arrival!!!

msteri - 36wks 3days - girl - 5/8/10
ericaB28 - 34wks - ??? - 5/23/10
princessa745/Rossie - 28wks 4days - boy - 7/2/10
lilinz - 27wks 4days - boy - 7/9/10
steph9803 - 26wks 5days - boy - 7/15/10
natalie910 - 26wks 1day - boy - 7/19/10
steph_B - 24wks 3days - girl - 7/31/10
heatherLF16 - 24wks - ??? - 8/3/10
peterjl/Mary -m 23wks 5days - girl -8/5/10
TCgirl - 21wks 3days - girl - 8/21/10
teddiH - 18wks 6days - ??? - 9/8/10
rachaellou06 - 15wks 3days - ??? - 10/2/10
cocacolapanda/Amy - 14wks 6days - ??? - 10/6/10
szw2008/Sam - 14wks 1 day - ??? - 10/11/10
Dmarie/Dana - 13wks 1day - ??? - 10/18/10
nunu/Vanessa - 12wks 4days - ??? - 10/22/10
nikkij6577 - 12wks - ??? - 10/26/10
missmyangel/Theresa - 11wks 3days - ??? - 10/30/10
pips - 11wks 1day - ??? - 11/1/10
annalc - 10wks 4days - ??? - 11/5/10
babyhope8/Ana - 7wks 3days - ??? - 11/27/10

Welcome to the other side!!!!

trying_x_3 - 6wks 5days - ??? - 12/2/10
angelbabyM/Gina - 5wks 5days - ??? - 12/9/10
lori0615 - 5wks 1day - ??? - 12/13/10
youngmum20 - BFP!!!!!!!!

Hope to be adding more names to the next list!
anyone have any advice on how I can lower my blood pressure? It was 150/80 at my last appointment but my doc didn't say anything..In the last week, I can hear my HB pounding when I lie down.
need_answers_from_someone - I'd strongly suggest starting with a saline nasal spray.  You can make it or buy it.  When it's the worst for me I'll mix up some salt and watter  (ehow has directions).  And because nose sprays give me issues I just put my head upside down and put a few drops in.  I recently read an article about people who use the nasal spray are less likely to need allergy meds.  I think there's also a netti pot (not sure how to spell it).  But both are 100% natural and safe for pregnancy.

MissmyAngel - Not sure about the blood pressure thing, I've always had low blood pressure.  I think you can eat different things to help a little?

Happy belated Mothers day to all those Mothers and Mothers to be!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!
About the nettipot..I had a sinus infection for about 9 months that wouldn't go away and I tried that saline solution. It came with a water bottle instead of the pot. I guess I squeezed too hard and there was something stuck in my sinuses, and I ended up with a really swollen face for about a week. It worked really well at cleaning things out, but just be careful, never force it. It turned out my sinus infection was due to having two cats and working as a housekeeper lol. (I'm allergic to dust and cats)

Oh well, I'm going to be seeing an OB for the rest of this pregnancy. My first appointment is in a week. She was my fertility specialist. She is very thorough, so I'm sure I'll get some answers about the high blood pressure. I think you are right that I will probobally need a special diet but DH banned me from googling stuff because all it does is scare me and everyone gives a different answer anyways lol.
annalc - oh I'm definitely all about taking the pre-natals.  i can  be a bit of a vitamin nut =)  I'm just wondering what all brands you girls are taking.  I've been taking mine after dinner and have had no problem with them that way.  My RE's nurse called last week to find out what meds I was taking and she mentioned prenatals.  I asked if I could get an Rx, but she said an OTC was just as well.  Personally, I would prefer an Rx, so maybe I'll ask my OB, after my RE is done with me.  I'm also really interested in taking Fish Oil (and I have some at home); I'm just afraid of taking the wrong thing and causing more harm then good.

Theresa - I don't know what to tell you about the high blood pressure.  I thought it was supposed to go down when you are pg?  I have high blood pressure and am on meds for it.  My dr made sure that they were safe to take during a pg before prescribing them to me.
Oh, and one TMI question.  Did any of you experience cramping after sex?  It seems like after DH and I do it, I get lots of cramping for the next couple of hours and it scares the heck out of me!
bam1014 - I take a generic Rx for pre-natals, I asked for the Rx because it's less expensive for us.  I'm also taking FIsh Oil (I just started).  Make sure you take it with food otherwise you may burp up a nasty fishy taste that'll make you sick.  Also, some sources say fish oil could be bad because of the possible mercury content, the stuff I have says mercury free.  They do have other fish oil free DHA stuff if you want it for the DHA (the pre-natals I've found with DHA are SO expensive).  And about the sex, sometimes I'll have a little cramping that doesn't last very long.  Just try to take it easy, maybe find a different position that feels better?

MissmyAngel - I'm so sorry you had that issue with the nettipot, I've always mixed it myself and just used my finger to put the drops of it in so I've never had that issue.  You'll want to see what you can do about the blood pressure, I've heard it could get worse towards the end of pregnancy, if you manage it now you should be fine!
Hmm, that may be a good idea to just put the mix in that way. Though with the mix you buy it instructs you to put almost a full cup worth of solution up your nose. Maybe just using a smaller amount, plus making sure to do it slow enough so that it wasn't forced might have been more effective. I haven't had problems for roughly a year, but if it happens again I may just try it your way!

I know, the blood pressure thing is scary; it means I have a 1 in 4 chance of develpoing pre-eclampsia if I can't get it under control. That's why I can't believe my MD didn't bring it up! He's famous for ignoring stuff and just trying to get you out of his office asap. It was doing better yesterday at least. I am sort of wondering if I've been eating too much wheat.
Bridgette- I think it is normal and fairly common to have cramping after sex. If you have the big O, then your uterus contracts, which could be causing it. It is most likely nothing to worry about, but it is always good to mention it to your doc if for no other reason than to ease your mind.

MissmyAngel- I'm glad you are finally getting to see a good doc. Hopefully she will take great care of you and be more understanding.

need_answers- My doc told me to take Claritin when I was pregnant with my daughter, so that is a for sure safe to take. I would still call my doctor to see what they say. Usually you can get a quick answer for stuff like that. Good luck, allergies are the pits.

I had another appointment on Wed and got to have another ultrasound (follow-up since I had the problem with placental separation before). I was at 13 weeks 5 days and the baby measured well and had a nice strong heartbeat. The separation is still there and hasn't begun to heal yet, but my spotting has pretty much quit so hopefully it will begin healing soon. My doc said everything looks normal and that he expects the placenta to reattach (fingers crossed).
If anyone is interested to see what it looks like, you can see the placental separation on the u/s pic that I uploaded. It is present in the top pic and is on the right side. If you look to the outside of the sac, you'll see a bit of a darker uneven line that starts at the bottom and moves all the way up the right side and a bit on the top.
MissmyAngel - a full cup?!?  That's insane!  All you need is enough to start clear it all out, a few drops may be too little, but it's enough to help in most of my cases, if not, just keep using the finger to get more in till you think there's enough.  I hope your new doc helps with the BP!

annalc - Thanks for sharing the pics!  I'm not 100% sure what I was looking at was the separation but it was pretty interesting.  I just love looking at the ultrasound pics!  Did you get to tell if it's a boy or girl?
another TMI question?  I take the prenatal that has the fish oil (DHA) Pill as well.  Has anyone else experienced very loose stool while on the fish oil.  I havent had a solid BM since I started them.  TMI...I know...but just concerned that the next 8 months will be like this.
need_answers:  I took the prenatals with DHA up until recently.  I didn't notice a problem with loose stool.  I would mention it to your dr. at your next apt.

I have exciting news!  I recieved my first shower gift in the mail yesterday.  My husbands cousin can't make it and send us a baby enstien floor activity mat.  It is just too cute.  I can't wait for ashlynn to be able to use it.  It has a picture of the world and lots of animals on it.

How's everyone else????
need_answers - I take Fish Oil and it's made no difference for me.  I've got the opposite issue actually.  I've heard that both Pregnancy and prenatals can case you to be loose or constipated.  

Steph - That's awesome!  Those activity mats are great for helping babies like tummy time.
need_answers-I've had that same problem with the loose stools from about week 12 -14. I think it must have been something I had been eating. I've been making sure to drink lots of water. Amy also told me that yellow bananas are supposed to help as well. I haven't been able to find any prenatals with DHA or fish oil vitamins that aren't mercury free, so I haven't been taking anything like that. Its uncommon, but sometimes it just happens during pregnancy.

Steph-That's great! It must have been soo exciting to get that gift, bet it really hit home that Ashlynn is going to be here soon :)

annalc-your lil one is sooo cute! I hope the placental separaion heals up soon :)

Amy & annalc-thanks :) I'm so relieved that I'm going to be seeing her. She is really nice, and she is smart. I'm hoping she can get this BP thing under control soon as well.

Bridgette-I'm almost embarrassed to say this, and I bet everyone will think I'm missing out, but I haven't had sex since I ovulated last :/ DH and I are both too afraid to lol.

So my DSD had a son named Connor last night at 11:30, so now I'm officially a Grandma before being a Mom, lol. His cord was wrapped around his neck three times, and so she had to have a c-section. We didn't think he was ever gonna come out. She was having steady contractions since May 1st.
Hello ladies hope everyone is doing well.

missmyangel- I have no idea how you can control your bp but I am glad you are seeing someone to help you hope everything works out and you are able to get it under control... wow no sex  I have been without it for 2 weeks and it's so hard yet they are doctor orders so we are not  risking our little ones health and I know exactly what you mean by being afraid...but from what I know having sex does not harm the baby and it save unless ofcourse advice otherwise from your doct

Steph_b- oh that must be so exciting to receive your little one's first present

Well I have a pre operation app thay are going to run all kinds of test including an ultrasound they want to make sure everything is fine so the doct can preform my cervical cerclage schedule for next Wed I am excited to see my little one but nervous because they are going to inform me of what the whole procedure consists of... I just pray everything goes well.
Morning all! Hope you're all doing well :o)

It's been a while since I've posted (again). It's been crazy, lots of false labour. I'm 10 days till my due date, and I can't believe the baby's still in there! Considering the fact that I was put off work over a month ago, and was on bed rest, I'm shocked that we haven't met this little one yet, lol! Went into EL&D on Tuesday. Was having very painful contractions and after DH insisted we go in, I thought that it might be time. Unfortunately it was not. I had 9 contractions in 15 minutes, but they weren't strong enough to move the baby down to engage. Baby is low in the pelvis, but if you push on the head it bobbs back up, so def. not engaged. Also, even after 2 hours of walking around the hospital (the contractions were more frequent and more painful when walking) no progress at all. Still 2 cm dilated and 30% effaced. My cervix is very soft though, so hopefully things will move along soon. I think I might lose my mind if I go over my due date, lol!!

Hope you all have a great day!
Sorry I've been MIA lately, so far all is well though!! I was just curious...You guys have or have had that freak-out moment when you don't think your pregnant anymore and you panic right??? I have a friend who just had a m/c and it jolted me a little and so I broke down and listened to baby E's HB (I previously decided to only listen every two days) and I found it in like 10 minutes and even though its still kinda hard to pick it up (the monitor doesn't pick up and count every beat but I can hear every beat) but once I could get the monitor in the right position to pick up the hb *more* it got to the normal 166-172 range...and then shortly after that I just freaked out - I just thought that I wasn't pregnant anymore even though I had just literally heard the HB!! I know crazy lol!! I think I had round ligament pain last night or something similar - short stabbing pain in right side...kinda like a pulled muscle (this happend while I was thinking I wasn't pregnant)! Anyway, sorry to rant, just wanted to get that out there and off of my mind. Weird thing is, even as I have a lot of m/s I still don't feel pg, maybe I'm just scared of losing this one!

On a LESS crazy note...I have officially passed my miscarriage week!! I miscarried the first at 10 weeks 1 day and the second at 4 weeks 6 days - and now I am:
Sorry...stupid computer is acting crazy this morning - I am: 10 weeks and 6 days!!
Karista - I know we talk all the time but I felt compelled to answer your rant.  I think anytime someone has a miscarriage that we know or even those we dont know and just hear about, it will always make us go back to the feelings we felt during that time in our lives.  Before I had a miscarriage I knew people that had them and of course I felt bad for them but I never truly knew how this effected them until it happened to me.  I think the jolt that it gave you was the sad feeling because you can relate to what she is going though.  And the fact that you just made it past your miss date probably didnt help things because I am sure it was on your mind.  The doppler does not lie....that little ticker is tickin away in there and that is a true sign that your little baby E is alive and well and working hard in there.  I dont think any of us will ever take the news of anyone having a miscarriage the same again for the rest of our lives.  It is something we can relate to and feel.
My one question of the day....is it somewhere in the pregnancy rule book that once you get pregnant you totally loose your mind.  I swear I cannot stay focused on anything, i say dumb things that i would never say before pregnancy, and I am the biggest klutz.  Today I dropped the iron on my carpet in my bedroom while i was ironing my work clothes.  DH of course walks in and says "how on earth can you drop the iron out of your hands".  He is right, I would have never done that a couple months ago.  

I guess pregnancy is a license to be careless.  Guess I better beware of heavy machinery!  No more lawn mowing for me.  Maybe I better start taking the bus too! :)
Amanda - Thanks, I knew you'd have something insightfull to make me feel better!! I was going to mention it in our Journey but know you've had a tough week...But glad all is well with you. You're right, just old fear creeping in when I'm trying to focus on positive things. It was and still is on my mind, the only thing I keep thinking about is just a little over a week and I'll be at the 12 week mark...That kinda scares me, it makes a week feel like a month!! I know the Doppler doesn't lie, just one of those feelings that I can't explain or ignore, that intense fear that grips you and doesn't let go :(
Yeah, when my sister had a m/c a few months before me I was like so sad, now that I've had a couple I actually have cried when someone I have never even seen posts that they've had one too. Wish I could go back to that ignorant bliss.
In answer to your question YUP...Think that's bad, last night I dropped my dinner plate, spilled everything on the floor, spent a forever getting the ketchup out the tan carpet and then turned around and dropped it again and had to start all over lol!! I was almost crying by the time I could sit down and eat lol!!! I was just hungry!! Haha - take the bus lol!! you crack me up!! Have a good day...tell me again how many more days till you get the summer off?? No don't tell me I'm too jelous lol!!
Well guys, that fear is back, a real life co-worker just lost her baby at 20 weeks and here I was just praying for 12...I know there is never a point of security but it just makes it much harder. Her name is crystal...will you guys please say a prayer for her...I'll keep praying for all of you to have healthy happy pregnancies.
I know exactly what you mean. I found out a couple of weeks ago that several of my cousins and a couple of my Aunts had several m/c's at the 16 week mark.
I'm so scared about my u/s on Tuesday. I've had a couple of u/s's already, and the day after one, I always feel anxiety again. DH won't let me buy a doppler.
I swore I felt the baby moving at night time when I was lying down for about a week straight, but haven't felt anything in about a week. Well, five days to go until I can relax again for a day or two, lol.
Theresa and Trying - The chances of a miscarriage after 14 weeks is so low, focus on the fact that right now your baby is doing great.  It's so easy to scare ourselves with stories of women who miscarried after the 14 week mark, but the reality is it doesn't happen that often.  

I know after having a scan the next day you go back to worry, Try focusing on promoting a healthy pregnancy and do things to keep yourselves busy.  Once you feel the baby move on a regular basis, you'r fears will start to turn more into excitement (but the fear will most likely still be there).  I'm 19 weeks with my second and I've been feeling movements since 15 weeks, at about 17 weeks or so I started feeling them at least once a day (although a day or two will pass with nothing).  At 19 weeks now, I have felt stronger movements every day for at least the last week.  I'm still scared to death when the baby isn't moving, but when it does it just makes me smile.  

If people are telling you about other's miscarrying after the 12 week mark, just ask them to wait until you are feeling strong kicks every day before they tell you that, it's just adding extra worry.

The point of security is when you give birth, from what I heard you'll always be scared, and that't won't go away until you have the baby.  

well, not a lot to update, I've got a nice busy weekend (and well busy weekends till middle-end of June), and I've got a sewing project to help keep me busy on the week day evenings (for a wedding this summer).  I'm so glad that it's finally summer, we have been getting out and doing more so I'm having an easier time relaxing!  I've got my gender ultrasound in 10 days!  I'm so excited!
Thanks Amy. I don't know why my cousin said that to me, after experiencing a m/c herself. I guess she wanted me to know I wasn't alone. She told me to relax and not get stressed out.
I'm beginning to wonder if my little one is just facing the other way. In the past couple of days, I've been getting this feeling like there is a baseball in my belly, mostly while in the car as the seatbelt goes on top of that spot. Yesterday I was driving about a half hour away, and the "baseball" was on my right side, then it was on my left side, then it was in the middle. On the way home I didn't get that feeling. I'm kinda wondering if the baby is pressing his/her back against my belly when I get that feeling. I thought at first it must be my uterus, until yesterday.
Theresa - When you first start to feel the baby it won't be every day.  With my first I didn't feel much of anything till 20 weeks, with my second it started around 15 weeks.  It's common to go a week with out feeling anything at first.  It's scary because you fear the worst, but in a week or two (or so) you should hopefully be feeling stuff every day!  When I get the baseball feeling it is when the baby is pressing his/her back against the outside.  My son did that all the time.  Sometimes you can tell because if you feel different areas it'll be harder in one spot, but softer on the other side, etc.
Ah, that makes me feel better that I wasn't imagining the baseball feeling! Its comforting to know that it was the baby. That did seem to be the way he/she liked sleeping at my last u/s.
need_answers- Yes, I think it is a hard-fast rule that you become clutzy and absent minded when pregnant ;) It always happens to me, but it is probably the worst with this pregnancy. My husband is so frustrated with me forgetting everything. I bang into things all the time and am surprised I don't have a broken toe yet! About a month ago I went shopping for a birthday present and bought for the wrong child. So, don't feel alone. I am a big mess right now too!
Hey everyone, hope all bumps are doing well!! I haven't been in for ages as still haven't got my laptop fixed!! Congratulations on the new bfp and dropping lots I'd ssbd for everyone that is trying! I have my 20week scan on Friday we are hopeing to findnout the sex! I am looking forward to it but there is still that worry yay something will be wrong!!! God knows what I am going to be like after this scan as it's my last till baby us born!!! Will try and pop back on in Friday to let you all know what little one is!!
Missmyangel - 2 days to go before I can relax lol!! I'm not even to the 12 week mark yet, but will be by Friday!! Good to know I'm not alone though, even though I know I'm not it still feels like it sometimes :-(...I'll keep praying that all goes well in your pg and you have a healthy little one!!!

Cocacolapanda - Thanks, I know that its rare but when you have several friends it's happened too, it just gets your mind to wondering. I have a sneaky suspicion that the fear doesn't go away....ever lol!!! I know I'll worry about this one till I'm gray headed lol!! Good to know that there's so much to look forward too, I think alot of my freakout was due to the fact that I've never been this far before, up till now I kinda had the been there done this attitude that kept me going when things got rough, but now I'm in a whole new ballgame, but I'll survive lol!! I see your gender ultrasound is coming up, what do you want? what do you think it is?

Well, I wasn't able to work Friday b/c I was up till 2 am on Thurs with m/s...threw up over 10xs, I didn't want to do this but if I'm still sick by wed. I'm asking my doc to put me on some meds...I got sick this morning too, I've tried crackers (makes me sick), sea bands (was wearing them when I got sick this am) and everyother "remedy" you can think off...the only thing that helps is chocolate ice cream and soda...both of which are so not good for baby so I'm going to have to do something!
rachaellou06 - I can't wait to hear what your having!  

Trying - My ultrasound is in one week, I can't wait!  We would love another boy because then we can just use all the clothing we have, but if we have a girl we would love it as well.  As long as the baby's healthy!  I'm not really sure, with my first I knew it was a boy but I don't have that strong of a feeling about it this time.  I have more of a strong feeling about being early then anything.  And I know exactly what you mean about the Icecream and soda, I've been drinking pop in the mornings/day because I can't drink watter, and Chocolate icecream really helps!

What a weekend!  I wish I knew what I was having, if I was having a girl I could have gotten a LOT of nice clothing!  We did get two gates that work better than anything we've looked at yet, and only paid $10 for two!  And we got our son two toys he just loves, I LOVE rummage sales!   A friend of mine also got a Medela Pump in Style breast pump for $15 and a bassinet basket thinge for $10 (I guess she looked at them with her first and they were well over a hundred for this one).  Other than the awesome time Sat, my car died on Sunday (Thank goodness it didn't die Sat!).  I'm crossing my fingers it won't be too much to fix.
trying-Ya I know what you mean. It feels like I'm in new territory too. Whats going on in two days? I have been having the same suspicion too, that I'll be old and gray and still worrying about what my grown son/daughter is doing LOL! Hope your m/s gets better!!!! Good luck at your app. on Wed :)

Well, I'm going to see my new OB today WOO HOO!!! So excited, then I can stop all this worrying finally (for awhile at least lol; hope it lasts until I can feel regular movement in there) and having the gender u/s done tomorrow. I can't believe the time has finally come!
Theresa - I'm glad your seeing your new dr!  Wow, I can't wait to hear what your having too!  There seem to be a lot of gender ultrasounds done this week or next.
Cocacolapanda - glad to know I'm not the only one not following the pregnancy diet...I try, but if Icecream and soda keeps my food down it has to be helping more than hurting lol!!! Too bad no feelings on what it is, I was curious on how many ppl are right about what they're having. I'm sure your little one'll be healthy! I hope this week goes by fast for you and you get to see your little one soon!!!

Missmyangel - Two days - doc. appt with ultrasound!! It's the down syndrom screening one so I'll get to see Baby E!! Of course I'll be using my doppler until then!! Well in about 20-30 years, maybe I'll see you on the "my child is grown and I'm freaking out" forum lol!!  Thanks for the luck and good luck at your appt too!! You said you're having the gender ultrasound done tomorrow? What do you think yours is? What do you want it to be?
trying-I'm pretty sure my baby is a boy. Crossing my fingers he/she lets me find out tomorrow :) I'm sure we will see each other on that forum lol.

My appointment went well today :) They took my BP  a couple of times because it was high, (it did go down after sitting for a bit) and she told me to try not to worry about it. Unfortunately we then got sidetracked with other things so she didn't get into details about slowing it down :/ Well, at least it was duly noted lol. She was very thorough about asking me lots of questions though. I was in talking to her for at least a half hour, to my GP's 30 second visits lol.
Missmyangel - Glad your appt went well, I hope you LO lets you find out tomorrow too!!! It feels like tomorrow cant get here fast enough...at least for me!! Good Luck!!

Well, I've only been sick a little so far today, I'm thinking about asking the doc. to put me on some meds, I hate it but seriously 10xs in one day is just too much and 4-5xs alomost everyday after isn't pretty either...plus its interfereing with my job. Hope everyone else is doing good though!!
Well I want to cry now, they rescheduled my appointment and didn't tell me! Now I have to wait three more weeks to find out :/
Missmyangel - What? That's so not cool, how could they not tell you? I would be crying ;-( and then demanding I be seen...hey my ins. isn't covering crap so If I gotta pay for it then I should get it lol!! So sorry you have to wait.
Hello ladies hope everyone is doing well

trying- hope your m/s get better

missmyangel- sorry about your appt being cancel

Well my pre op appt went well we were able to see our little one moving around throughout the ultrasound....I have my surgery schedule for tomorrow I am praying everything goes well I'll also be off until my baby is born
Good Morning ladies!  I know I have been M.I.A. lately, things have been busy and I have just been so tired!!  I started to get some energy back yesterday and I'm feeling a little bit better now.  I just keep getting paranoid when I have my "good days" that something might be wrong...it's going to be forever until June 4th gets here and I get to see my Doctor again.
Yea, I was really upset. They said it was too early. I don't understand why they booked me for that date in the first place if it was too early. I refused to leave until they told me why it had been cancelled and then made sure they knew my DH had to leave work early and race home to get there. Supposedly they did try to call, but my phone isn't working right, so maybe they did, idk..
Well, at least my OB had a portable machine in her office, so I got to have a quick look at bubs and everything looks ok. I'm just disappointed; I was all excited about finding out the gender.
Missmyangel - So sorry, but at least you'll know something in a few more weeks!!

Well, my appt yesterday at 11w 5d went great, baby measured at 12w so 2 days ahead!! That little thing was just a moving around and kicking and going crazy lol!! would sit still and then started flipping!! So great appt!!  HOpe everyone is doing good today!!
missmyangel- sorry your apt got changed, that's a bummer.

Trying-Glad your little one is doing well!

babyhopes- I hope your surgery went well and you have a speedy recovery.

I'm doing well, about to hit the 30 week mark.  Time has gone by so quickly!  I also got the great news that my SIL thinks she's preggo.  (not 100% yet, she has had a few faint BFP, but nothing dark yet and nothing confirmed by a Dr. yet. )  I will keep wishing for them.  the funny thing is 2 nights ago I had a dream she was preggo.  
Hi everyone! Well I'm back! I need to catch up on everyone since i've been away for a bit. Hope your all doing well!

Erica- Congratulations on the birth of Emma!!!!!! She is soooooo beautiful! So worth the wait :)
Hi Everyone!

Erica- Congrats on Emma, she is just perfect!!!

Welcome back Lori!!

So I just bought DH his first father's day present!!  I was fun to buy him something.  I got him tickets to a concert that he really wants to go to.  Hopefully we will be able to attend, it's 2 weeks before my due date, but I think we will be fine.  I got asile seats so I don't have to climb over me and VIP parking so it's not a long walk to the concert.  Any one else doing something special for their Fathers/Father's to be?
Hey all, I just have to share this because I am soo excited about it. I have been feeling sooo much movement lately. It has been several times a day for the last couple of days. It is such a relief to have that confirmation that everything is ok.

I'll have to catch up on what I've missed in the past several day when I have more time. I hope everyone is doing well.
MissmyAngel - I'm so sorry you had to wait!  I know some people have found out around the 15 week mark, but I'm not sure how many dr's schedule it that early to actually find out the gender.  When I made my apt they double checked to make sure I would be at least 20 weeks.  Your apt will be here before you know it!  Just try to keep busy, it's worked well for me so far!

trying - I'm so glad your apt went well!  Did you get to hear the heartbeat yet or just see it?  

babyhope8 - I hope everything went well and you have a quick recovery!  

Steph - That's awesome! he's going to love it!  I don't think we'll do much for fathers day this year, were kinda tight on money at the moment.  He'll get a chance to sleep in, and I might have our 2 year old make a card for him, and make him dinner and stuff (He does all the cooking).

annalc - Don't you just love that feeling!  For me I think it started around 15 weeks, and at 19 weeks the movements were strong enough that we could feel from the outside, DH even felt the baby kick a few days ago!  

Not much new for me, but I'll have news on late Monday afternoon :)  I'm keeping myself busy this weekend so I've just got to get through one more day of work, and of course rain!  The one day I had to park on the street (They re-paved our private drive), I had to walk a block in the rain to get to my car.  At least it wasn't pouring, and I can pull into the garage when I get home!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Cocacolapanda - Yup got to hear it!! It was loud too!! Not like on the doppler at home lol!! You have a great weekend too!!
Amy-Yea, I know; I was talking to the scheduling person the next day to find out what happened (after I had calmed down lol ;p) and they usually schedule it anywhere from 16-20 weeks, but prefer it to be around 18+. I was exactly 17 weeks on the day I was scheduled for because I'm measuring ahead.
But anyways my doc wanted me to be at least 19 weeks for the u/s but it didn't say that in my paperwork and he hadn't said anything to me. They didn't catch it I guess until after I had already booked it.
Oh well, if they did have trouble seeing the gender at that stage then I would have had a lot longer to wait to find out.
trying-grats on hearing your HB nice and loud!

annalc-glad to hear your feeling lots of movement! Its such a great feeling. I was feeling lots of movements on Wed but not too much the last couple of days :/ I hear thats normal though.

Lori-Its good to hear from you. I hope things are going well for you as well :) Praying for you that you get some answers!
Missmyangel - Thanks, how much longer till you know what the baby is? Bout 2 weeks?

Well, I'm doing okay...still very sick but surviving lol!! Doc. put me on reglan, but I don't take it during the day b/c it knocks me out and I try not to take it at night unless I really need it b/c no-one is actually sure of the effects it has on Baby. Today is my 2nd ann. and I got surprised with roses at work!!! DH is being a really good sport about all this...haven't cooked in 1 week 3 days lol!!!!!!!  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
Jan 17
Jan 17
Jan 17