Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Community
476 Members

Confused *-*

Ok, so im very confused ...i keep track of my periods via app on my phone. March period was 3/14/13-3/19/13 and april was4/8/13-4/13/13 ..according to my app my ovualtion day was 4/19/13 it is now 4/24/13 and i got off work and came home i went to the restroom and noticed some red spotting but my period isnt due for 9 days. could it be implantation bleeding? Ive had it with my first pregnancy.
If I may ask, what app are you useing
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.