Cycle Buddies - Sept 12
Yipee!!!  We have more babies and BFP's!!  Keep em coming girls :)

nunu/Vanessa - 12DPO
Dmarie/Dana - 11DPO
Princessa745 - CD23
natalie910 - 7DPO
smr/Lori - CD21
peterjl/Mary - CD12
bam/bridgette - CD8
LiLinz/Lindsey - CD7
jennymin867 - CD5
lori0615 - CD3
selaiwa - CD3

The CB Babies:
mapes/Melissa - Adam - 6/14/09
Dani - Colter - 7/19/09
kc1021 - Olivia Kate - 7/23/09
Tiger63/Stacey - Lillian Kathleeen - 8/6/09
pat4rod/Patty - 9lb boy - 8/17/09
CacyMichelle - Addison Grace - 8/24/09
Munter - Lincoln Brian - 9/6/09
Ashmcc - a little girl

I expect to announce Latrice's baby next weekend!

Latrice - 39W - Girl - 9/18/09
avik7/Anna - 37W - Boy - 10/6/09
StephNP09 - 35W - Boy - 10/18/09
kgokgo/Niki - 34W - Girl - 10/23/09
nickswife/Gigi - 33W - Girl - 10/30/09
BP0629/Brandy - 32W - Girl - 11/4/09
melo1224 - 32W - Boy - 11/10/09
hazeleyes/Amanda - 30W - Boy - 11/18/09
cari227 - 30W - Girl - 11/25/09
popcorn/Julie - 29W - Boy - 11/29/09
mikaleen/Aileen - 27W - Girl - 12/8/09
lynsey81 - 27W - 12/10/09
elisha123 - 27W - Girl - 12/10/09
LadyM84/Lisa - 27W - Boy - 12/15/09
youme123/Leigh - 23W - Boy - 1/8/10
YogaChick/Mira - 23W - 1/13/10
MiaIvan/Maria - 23W - Girl - 1/14/10
GMB/Gina - 12W - 3/26/10
jacksons_mommy - 10W - 4/12/10
tinkerbell101/Deb - 9W - 4/19/10
EricaB28 - BFP!! BFP!! BFP!! BFP!! BFP!! - WHOOP WHOOP!!
Well so far not O according to the OPK.  I Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday afternoons.  I think CD13 today So I'm thinking anytime now... My cycle was a little longer last month 32 days instead of 28 so I'm not sure.  I figured I would just test until I got the :).  

Lori- I hope you have some great news to share in a few days!
Steph_b - it's not uncommon for your cycle to get out of wack after a m/c.  Which can make pinpointing O a nightmare!  What was your typical cycle length before your loss?

Jenn - YAY - glad to see you back and welcome once again to the NECOT!

Lori and princessa - fingers and toes tripled crossed!!!
Deb, thanks!!!
Lori you can call me Rossie :). Everyone can call me by my name, Rossie, lol.
Im due for AF on monday the 21st and hopefully she is MIA. Woke up with you in my thoughts and i have my fingers and toes crossed. She just needs to stay away!!!!!!

Now I don't have dreams, or atleast i don't ever remember dreaming. I had the stranges dream last night. In my dream i found out i was pregnant and i was going to my gynecologist for my check up etc...  In my dream i was really big, i mean my pregnancy was quite far along. I hope thats a good sign.

Well SSBD to all of you that are just days away from AF like me and Lori!!
Ladies-  I am sending you lots of baby dust! '
  My son is feeling better and his temps are normal now. Gosh it is scary when your kid gets sick because of all the stuff going on nowadays! Thanks Bridgette and Lori for the congrats on our Anniversary. My DH also had his 40th birthday so now he can't say he is in his 30's and married to someone in her 40"s. I've been teasing him about starting his midlife crisis . ( LOL) Even though we look the same age, he has been teasing me about being older than him for awhile now so he deserves all he can get!!! Yeah I'm a cougar!! HA HA!!  
  Erica and Deb-  I can't wait to see your first ultrasound pictures. I hope that you are feeling well. Rub your belly for me! Yeah,I am one of those women who just love to see pregnant ladies. Gosh I loved being pregnant so much!! I think the best part was feeling the baby move around. I loved breastfeeding after the baby was born.I breastfed my boys for 1& 1/2 years!! It was so convenient,I never had to wake up in the middle of the night holding a crying baby and try to make a bottle at the same time.And not to mention having larger breasts made my waist look alot smaller!(LOL)
That is so cool. My bf makes fun of me all the time. I'm 29 and he's 24. He will be 25 next month. so i'm 4yrs 7 months older than he is, lol. I guess im a cougar too! We have been together over a year and he hid his age from me at first lol. But people always tell us we look the same age and some even think he's older which definitely helps my ego, lol.
selaiwa - way to go cougar!!  My DH is ten years older then me (almost to the day), what does that make him? ;p

Rossie - dreams are a good thing!!  I really hope this means something for you.
Hi everyone! Well AF hasn't arrived as of yet! I feel pretty nauseous, shaky and warm, not to sure what thats all about???? I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up so they don't end up shattered, boy is it hard! LOL  I think i'm going to give it till Sunday and if she's not here i'll test, i'm soooo afraid of a BFN I would just rather her show or not show. Thank you all for your support and prayers!

Jenn- it's so nice to have you back!

Steph_ - good luck! I hope you get your :) real soon!

Bridgette- thanks for being by my side!

Rossie-  so far so good! I'm a nervous wreck over here! LOL  I have everything crossed for you hun!!!!

selaiwa- glad your son is feeling better. I still get like that when my 21&22 yr olds get sick! LOL  Hope you had a nice anniversary!
Bridgette thank you I really hope so,

Lori, im so rooting for you , hope those symptoms are your BFP!! You deserve it!!!!

My cycle has always been 28 days and even after the mc was 28 first cycle was 28 days after D&c and second cycle was 28 days after 1st cycle and the 3rd was 31 days which was odd for me.  So now I don't know what to expect for this cycle.  I bought 2 packs of OPK incase I need more than the 7 for this cycle.  Is testing 1 time a day enough?
Steph - was it possible in your 31 day cycle you had some sort of stress or sickness that was going on that would make you O a few days late?  But then again, it is important to remember that you will not necesarily O on the exact same day every single cycle (henceforth, needing the OPK's).  I think 1 time a day is sufficient especially when you have such a regular cycle.  Hang in there dear, and hope you see your smiley face soon!  I'm waiting for mine as well :)

Being on meds tend to make my cycle run longer, so I'm not surprised I haven't seen a + OPK yet.  I'm guessing around CD16 . . . but DH is "on call" nonetheless.  I'm really hoping I O Sat or Sun so if the pain is bad, at least I'll be at home.

Lori - we all know how hard it is to be in your position right now.  The thought of that BFN is terrifying.  Not only are you in the torture chamber, but sounds like you are facing the Iron Maiden.
Thanks Bam- All of your advice is appriciated.  I'm hoping to O over the weekend as well.  It makes timing much easier!  I was having Allergy issues the past few weeks and I think that may have thrown my cycle off a few days.  I guess time and the :) will let me know!

Lori- I can only imagine how you feel.  I'm anxious for you :)
Ohhh come on Lori!!  I've got everything crossed for you.

Any word on Latrice?  She probably has no idea who I am, but she got her BFP when I first stumbled upon this place.

Steph - Good luck with the OPKing, just remember to keep BDing.  I think you are a few days ahead of me, and I am already on my husband reminding him we have "date" nights coming up!  From days 10-20 are eligible date nights.   LOL.  He doesn't mind, and it can't hurt!  I pretty much ovulate around day 14 give or take a day.
jenny - I just checked Latrice's home page earlier and she had her baby girl!!  Sounds like a long labor, but both appear to be doing well :)
Oh Lori - I have so many things crossed for you I am becoming twisted!!!! I can't wait for the morning so I can log in to see your BFP... I have to go to bed now but will check in as soon as I wake up! SSBD to you
You guys are the best!  xoxoxo
Lori & Bridgette, Thank you Both!  As you know, it has been a CRAZY couple of months.  But I am back on board....CHOO CHOO!!!!  

Lori, I don't blame you for not testing but it is going to kill me waiting until Sunday.  (I'm sure you will be going nuts too)  :)  
Queenspade - Sorry I had no idea you were at the end of the 2WW too... I am rubbing my belly and sprinklin baby dust on you too!! Its 1030 am here so I am guessing its too early stateside for you all to be up yet... I will check back later - cant wait!
Lori....my fingers and toes are crossed for you, hun!!!
Hi everyone! Well i'm sorry to report it's a BFN for me!  AF had the nerve to show right "after" I POAS!!! The nerve of that *itch!  Well i'm not giving up just yet, I "WILL" get my BFP, but for now i'm praying for all of you in the TWW I wanna see that list grow and grow! Thank you all for your prayers and keep em comin!
Lori - way to keep up the posititve attitude!  It's gonna happen for you, I swear!  All a new cycle means, is a fresh opportunity to try.  Are you thinking about trying anything new?  Were you still using the pre-seed?
Lori- Sorry to hear AF arrived, but It will happen :)  I think your attitude will help you along!

I'm at CD14- should O anytime now.  I will test with my OPK later on today.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!!!
Bridgette, I only used the pre- seed twice since I got it, but I was thinking about using it again next time around.

Steph_ - Thanks! I'm sending prayers your way}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Lori....That witch has got some nerve....As Bridgette said, way to stay positive :) It will happen for you, I just know it :) But for now, sit down with a glass of wine and enjoy it!  ((((((BIG HUGS)))))
Just wanted to let everyone i had my daughter 9/18/09 (i was induced on 9/17/09) it was a long upsetting induction, but when i seen her i forgot all about it.  Her name is Trinity Alyssa, 7lbs15.2 ounces and 21 inches long, arrival time 8:14am
Lori - Big hug honey!!! Im sprinkling super sticky baby dust for this new start. I plan to do the same. AF is due today. I feel ok, but i just have a feeling she is coming so im ready for the witch if she comes, lol

Latrice414
Don't know you but congratulations on your little princess!!
Latrice - BIG CONGRATS!!!

Good luck Rossie, I hope she doesn't show!

Morning to all!  I'll try to get the list updated tonight when I get home from work :)

It's official, I'm in the TWW - UGH!
Bridgette my fingers, toes and anything else i can cross are crossed for you. SSBD!!!!!!!
Lori, Sorry about Af arriving. :(
Rossie,  I hope that Af stays away!
  I am noticing a HUGE improvement in the amount of fertile cm this cycle.As you might already know,I started taking the evening primrose oil supplements last month.I noticed a difference then but now I actually have watery EW cm!! I haven't had good fertile cm for 7 months now.I also have noticed a big increase in my sex drive.DH loves that part!!! (LOL) I am cd12 and my temps dropped really low today.I think that I might O soon. Well I'm off to buy some OPK's.
Congrats Bridgette to the TWW!! Since your DH is 10 years older I think that would make him your Sugar Daddy!! (LOL)  
Where do you get this Evening promise oil?  I think I would like to give it a try.

I STILLL haven't o'd... I think I have lost hope for this cycle.  CD16 now, I will use mu OPK again tonight, but it seems late for me of O at this point.  I've come to the conclusion that my body is just messed up after the m/c...

I get my Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) at our local GNC store.  You can read the post about Vitamins that I just bumped this weekend and it tells all about it.  I have noticed the cycles that I take I have at least watery CM (otherwise I have none).

Selaiwa - how much do you take?  And do you take something else during your LP?
Thanks- The other post was very helpful I will be getting some for my next cycle :)
There is a website that i get my opk's, Poas's and they sell alot of these things alot cheaper than our local pharmacy, it its. www.early-pregnancy-tests.com
Selaiwa thanks so much for your support. If it doesn't work out for me this month i think i will start taking BBT, and i may check out the primrose and preseed. Thanks everyone and you girls can all call me Rossie.
Hi everyone! Grinning and bearing this cycle, i'm half way through it!

Latrice- Congratulations! She's beautiful and what a pretty name!

Rossie- Thanks sweetie! I have it all crossed for you! I hope since she's here with me she'll stay the heck away from you(i'll hold her hostage!)

Bridgette- I'm with you every step of the way during your TWW!! I have a really strong feeling that it's gonna be worth it!

Selaiwa- I hope the EPO works wonders for you!

Thanks Lori!! I hope you can keep her away, lol . I wish you luck this month!! SSBD!!
I take 3000 mg of the EPO  along with a prenatal vitamin,400 mg extra folic acid, and 1000 mg B12 .I  just went to Meijer's grocery store and bought some Vitex and an OPK. Surprisingly the Vitex was only $6.00 !!  I figure I will give it a shot my next cycle. It says that you are supposed to take it 2-3 x's a day for a total of 1200 mg from AF till + ovulation. Now I just have to wait a few hours w/o drinking anything so that I can take my OPK. I wonder if I will O early this month.With the watery to EW cm and my big temp drop I should O in a couple of days.

Just wanted to update everyone a little bit. I went to the health dept today and my approximate due date is June 1st, 2010 which I think is a little off. But I applied for insurance through the state today so once I get my card and make a doc appt I will let you all know when I get a better due date. According to the health dept I will be 4 weeks the 24th of this month.
So today should be AF day but.....my temp has been rising for the past three days which usually doesn't happen. I also had a dip on 9dpo so that makes me think it was implantation because since then the temps have just been rising up.  I'm very hopeful that this is my first sign of pregnancy.  I keep getting very faint twinges in the bottom of my stomach which makes me think AF might show up so i keep runing to the washroom (gosh i hope not) but why would my temp go up if i'm not pregnant?  Please GOD let this be our time.  If anyone has any insight into my chart please let me know either way...thanks.
Hi Ladies,

Ok, so AF still hasn't showed this morning, however my temp droped alot....I need some advise...does this mean AF is just around the corner?  I'm driving myself crazy about this...I've never had a temp rise that high and then fall like that....what could it mean?  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks all!
Hi Ladies,

I just had a quick peek at your chart... your last temp is still way above the coverline and I know it is lower than the others but unless its a trend I wouldn't worry too much. If you want to have a look at my chart in August please feel free (the month I got my BFP) my temps were all over the place with lots of dips and spikes. Good luck = fingers crossed for you :)
Don't be scared. Take a test!! I still think your high temp is a good sign so go for it, and good luck!! SSBD!!!!!!!!!
northernsunshine, I'm with Rossie, take a test! Good luck to you and let us know!! Fingers crossed!
wow, you girls are great!  Thanks so much for the positive feed back.

tinkerbell101- for some reason i can't see you OV tracker, maybe once you accept my friend request i might be able to see it.  Thanks again for the positive feed back.

Rossie- I'm too scared to take the test right now...lol.  If nothing has happend by tonight i will buy a test on my way home and do it tomorrow morning.  I just don't want to be disapointed that's why i'm waiting so long.

I've been feelling these light twinges in my lower abdomen...i keep trying to tell myself it might be my uterus expanding to make room for the baby....is that possible or am i just grasping at straws???
Thanks  smr08
Honey, anything is possible. You deserve it honey!! I'll be thinking of you!! SSBD!!!!!
I'm feeling more and more positive as i read about early symptoms of prengnancy on the net as I have or am having some of them such as gas last week, AF late, temp rise, ligament pulling in abdomen, lower back ache, tieredness..i hope i'm not setting myself up for disapointment.  I'll probably test tomorrow morning if AF still hasn't showed instead of playing these mind games with myself.  But i'm so scared of seeing a negative...that would break my heart.
I know how you feel honey!! But keep positive. I really think this may be it for you. I'm rooting for you and make sure you dont forget to tell us in the am..Don't forget the new fourm is the cycle buddies - sept 21. You can find it if you go to my page.
Ok Ladies, curiousity got the best of me...lol.  I did a test but it came out negative and still no sign of AF, maybe it's because i didn't use first morning urine and the test isn't sensitive enough...it's a cheap brand....anyways, now i'm really confused! :(  I have one more test, more expensive type,  that i'm keeping and ony going to do if AF doesn't show by Saturday.

Baby dust to all!
Is your cycle usually pretty regular?? Personally I would give it a few more days and then test, we all know how it feels to see a BFN! I just went through that, af was a day late and I had myself all excited so I bought a test and took it the following morning, BFN immediately followed by af...GRRRR!!!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. When you post next, post on the thread that says Sept 21, thats the newest, Bam updates it every week.........Lori
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
Jan 17
Jan 17
Jan 17