Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Community
476 Members

Cycle Buddies October 26

READY.................SET......................GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Princessa745 / Rossie - Gone To The Other Side!!!!

This train is headed to "The Other Side"

princessjam - CD26
LiLnz/Lindsey - CD24
butterflybabies - 10DPO
bam/Bridgette - 9DPO
lori0615 - CD18
jennymin867 - 3DPO
teddiH - 3DPO
nunu/Vanessa - 2DPO
ita17 - CD16

Chugga Chugga Choo Choooo!

Queenspade/Jenn - CD14
natalie910/Natalie - CD14
preciouspg - CD13
smr/Lori - CD13
peterjl/Mary - CD11
anxiouslywaiting/Tausha - CD11
jennifervl - CD11
ladyashia - CD9

Getting Ready To Jump On Board!!!!!

northernsunshine - CD4
Dmarie/Dana - CD3
steph_b - CD2

This is my first time doing the list, I apologise if I messed anything up or forgot anyone. Boy this list will be much easier when we're all on "THE OTHER SIDE"  SSBD to all!!!
I don't know how you guys keep up with it all!

my temp went up again today so I am 100% sure I did have an early O. I am so happy that i ended up OPKing that day or I would have missed it all together!

Vanessa...I am SO hoping this is your month! :)

Northernsunshine/steph...maybe we will hit BFPs right in a row at the end of this LONG month...ugh..I hate being at the beginning...AGAIN.  

TWW gals.....GOOD LUCK! :)  We've been on a pretty good streak for awhile now with at least ONE new BFP each month....let's hope we keep it going!!!  

So, DH is dead against me starting the clomid tomorrow.  He is worried about multiples and that I am only concerned about getting pregnant and not thinking about the safety of the children or the financial situation that could arise.  A tiny part of me knows he probably has a point but I am just really frustrated right now and not sure what to do.  

DMarie-That is a tough one.  I have no experience with clomid so I don't know how likely multiples are.  I wish I could be more helpful.

As for me, I htought yesterday was Cd 1, but I just spotted for the day so I don't think I should actually consider that CD1, maybe today.  I just hope AF is not playing tricks on me.  At this point I know I'm not preggo so I just want the witch to get here so I can try again!
the chance of multiples is only 10% for most women. for me it was higher because i was pregnant with twins before. but in saying that you are right, he does have a point. but I can see your point of being frustrated as well. multiples wasn't a big deal to me because i wanted twins again anyways.

I know having multiples are more of a financial commitment, but at the same time I would do anything to have a baby and would figure something out.

here is what i found about multiples and clomid.... Maybe seeing the chance of multiples are relatively low (even though there is obviously a chance you could be one of the ones to have multiples) he might ease up a little.

"Generally speaking, Clomid causes twin pregnancies about 10% of the time, with less than 1% of Clomid pregnancies leading to triplets or higher order pregnancies. During clinical trials for Clomid, about 7% of pregnancies led to twins, about 0.5% of pregnancies led to triplets and 0.3% to quadruplets.

During the clinical trials of the twin pregnancies, 1 in 5 were identical twins, while 80% of the twin pregnancies were fraternal twins (not identical). (Identical twins come from one egg, not two.)"
Good morning!!!!
Lori you did an awesome job!!!!!

Vanessa - Sprinkling baby dust on you on your two week wait!!!

Steph - No af means there's still a chance.

Dana- Good luck hun on whatever you decide to do!!

Sprinkling loads of baby dust on the train!!!***************************************
Lori- Great job on the list!!!
*****************************BABY DUST********************************
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.