Hopefully will be joining you all soon....

.......we found out I was pregnant July 22nd and yesterday found out I am miscarrying. I was about 5 weeks along. I'm looking forward to trying again and will definitely need some support when that times comes.
Aww I am so sorry to hear about your lost and I am here if you need anything
That ***** crystal, but all we got is hope.  You are not alone!
So sorry. Your definatley in the right place for support though, these ladies are the only ones who kept me sane when I was pregnant after my miscarriages.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.