Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Community
476 Members

Newbie TTC

I wondered if anyone could give me some advice.

In June 2012 I found out that I was having an ectopic pregnancy at my 12 week scan. I hadn't had any bleeding or pain to suggest an ectopic. I was rushed into surgery, where the baby was found to be wrapped around my Fallopian tube. Luckily I didn't have to have my ovary or tube removed.

Me and my fiancé started ttc again in september 2012, but so far unsuccessful. I have recently started to track my bbt, but not sure if I'm doing it right, or whether I can see if ovulation has occurred.

Any suggestions?

Thank you xx
I am sorry to hear about you loss, I too am ttc and have been for 4 yrs now with my hubby. I recently ordered fertibella @ www.fertibella.com and it's supposed to help with the most severe cases of infertility. They have a ttc kit thats free right now and it includes lots of goodies and bonus gifts all you have to do is pay for shipping. Mine should be getting here in a day or two and I cant wait until I begin taking it and seeing what miracles happen. When I know more about the results I can keep you updated if you'd like...good luck to you!!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.