Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Community
476 Members

Not Good

Morning everyone. Well I got up this morning and i'm bleeding pretty good with slight cramps, it feels just like AF, as a matter of fact she's  due today. I guess I can say it's over. I really don't feel like going to the hospital and sitting in the ER all day to have someone tell me what I already know. I wanna cry, but I just can't. I'm at a complete loss for words but I had to let all of you know whats going on. Thank you all again for your prayers and support.

Love to All
Oh Lori, I feel so useless that there is nothing I can say to make this better.  My heart is breaking for you :*(
Lori, I am so sorry. I wish this wasn't happening for you! you are in my prayers and thoughts!
Lori I am so sorry.  
so so sorry x
Lori, I am praying for you. That everything will be ok. I'm so sorry you're going through this.
Oh Lori !! I am so sorry!  I just popped in to check to see how you were doing and found this post.I totally understand how you feel.I know how long it has taken to get that BFP and now this.My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Lori-- I am so sorry. I know there's nothing I can say to make it better. I really wish there was. I am here for you. I can barely type the tears are rolling out of my eyes so fast. If there's anything at all I can do for you, just let me know. I'll be praying for you. xoxoxo
Lori- so sorry to hear this. I am still praying for the best for you.  I haven't been on since Thursday and think of you every day. My prayers are with you.
lori.,..blessings..prayers!!! i dont know what to say.....
I am so sorry.  There are no words to express that will help, so I will pray for you.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.