Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Community
476 Members

Sorry Its Been So Long

Well I just wanted to check in with you ladies ive been a lil busy with work so I havent really been feeling like do 2 much, im still not pregnant but yes I am still ATTC and I hope most of us have gotten our BFP's or getting close to it. Well I just wanted to check in and say Hello I pray all is well and if u need me im here.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.