A
A
A
Close
Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Community
476 Members
1582126 tn?1313546624

Worried Mom here ..... HELP !!!

Hello everyone am new to this site and I understand how u all feel . I miscarried @ 4 months in November and had D&C .I never got my period after the D&C so on January 20 2011, I had an appointment with my doctor explain what has happened in the last two months and my missing period which I thought was because I was stressed and  still hurting from the lost of my baby but she tested me and told me I was pregnant and draw blood. February 2 nd I follow up for the results and she determine I was about 6 weeks pregnant . I was stocked surprised and worried all in one . I don't have any symptoms just heartburns and back aches . I have two boys already 8 and 15 yrs old never went through any of this with them . am so worried I cant be happy or excited. My husband has me being as lazy as ever but I so tired of sitting on my butt all day ,but the longer I stand the more pain, any suggestions to help me through September ?
1 Responses
1158221 tn?1327976203
Congratulations on your pregnancy.  I did not have back pain until later in my pregnancy so I don't know what to say to help you through these next few months.  I used a heating pad on a low setting to help with mine.  I also chose to sit on chairs instead of the couch or lazy boy.  SOmetimes sitting upright felt better.  You can take tylenol if the pain gets too bad.  

For heartburn I took Tums.  They are safe to take as well as gasex to help.  

Good luck to you.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.