Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Community
476 Members

any success with clomid and metformin????

Hi ladies I'm 23 years old and never been preggers.. me and DH have been trying for 3 years naturally. i saw an endocrinoligist and he diagnosed me with pcos last year DH also had a semen analysis and has low count. my doc told me the best combo might be met clomid n iui anyone have any success with this combo please help ladies i need some hope ;)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.