chartting help...

Hi Ladies.  I need a little help with my chart... I confirmed ovulation by my monitor and a OPK, but haven't seen the drastic temp shift yet, and have a few high temps before ovulation.  I'm new to this and have no idea where to put my cover line.  Can someone please look at my chart and help me out.

Thanks :)
Hi Steph, medhelp will draw your coverline when it sees 2-3 high temps AFTER ovulation (unless there is a major conflict in info as it uses everything you input from CM - Temp - OPK - monitor - Cervix position...)

As long as your temps have gone up to 98.something or thereabouts then thats a good enough shift, I just had a quick glance at your chart and its looking fantastic.... if you exclude the raised temp on sunday 8th they are all nice and low until tues + wed which is textbook. Sometimes there are random high/low temps which can be caused by so many factors - more or less sleep, disturbed sleep, room temps, etc etc. You have to look at the overal trend.

Because there is a conflict in the 'self' ovulation line and the 'opk' line by 1 day it will probably start counting your DPO from tomorrow.

Good luck this month, sending SBBD your way :)
Thank you!  That was a lot of help.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.