A
A
A
Close
Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Community
476 Members
1946476 tn?1359575844

m/c 12/9/11 hCG question

12/9/11 i had a natural m/c hCG was 48580. then on dec 20 they were down to 210 . dec 30 they were 19 and had it checked again 1/7 they were 6. I asked the nurse why my lvls dropped so quickly in the begining and now taking forever she told me that women stay between <5-0 but ive read many many sites that say you go back down to 0. But after my m/c and my bleeding was done my bf and i tried a couple times and i believe i had a period starting the 12/25 but then 1/2-1/4 i had very light spotting that only happend when i wiped. it happened like 2 times each of those days and ive had sore breasts, lower backaches , slight cramping in abdominal area, i get hungry really late at night and the past two days been so tired. The nurse said i wasnt pregnant but i feel i may be and its just too soon to show up on any tests yet....would it be too soon to tell yet? idk why but i seriously think this nurse is wrong
1 Responses
1977676 tn?1327369656
to my knowledge, u will not have a period until ur levels reach 0. So it is unlikely that u had a period on 12/25. It is however possible that ovulated... idk maybe... Ovulation spotting does happen. As my doctor says "stranger things have happened" Wait another week & test again! **BABYDUST**
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.