Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Community
476 Members

m/c 12/9/11 hCG question

12/9/11 i had a natural m/c hCG was 48580. then on dec 20 they were down to 210 . dec 30 they were 19 and had it checked again 1/7 they were 6. I asked the nurse why my lvls dropped so quickly in the begining and now taking forever she told me that women stay between <5-0 but ive read many many sites that say you go back down to 0. But after my m/c and my bleeding was done my bf and i tried a couple times and i believe i had a period starting the 12/25 but then 1/2-1/4 i had very light spotting that only happend when i wiped. it happened like 2 times each of those days and ive had sore breasts, lower backaches , slight cramping in abdominal area, i get hungry really late at night and the past two days been so tired. The nurse said i wasnt pregnant but i feel i may be and its just too soon to show up on any tests yet....would it be too soon to tell yet? idk why but i seriously think this nurse is wrong
to my knowledge, u will not have a period until ur levels reach 0. So it is unlikely that u had a period on 12/25. It is however possible that ovulated... idk maybe... Ovulation spotting does happen. As my doctor says "stranger things have happened" Wait another week & test again! **BABYDUST**
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.