Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Community
476 Members

want to talk

hi i just want to talk to other woman who may be in the same position im in . i have 1 child, hes 8 years old. i have had 8 misscarriages since him. im going crazy. no one i know knows what i am going through. looking for some one to talk to.
Hi cutie,

I just now saw your post, and sorry but just logged in after a very long time....don't know if you're ever going to read this but I sure hope you do....I'm so sorry to hear about your losses and want you to know that if you need to chat,- I'll be there ...don't lose hope, life is so tough at times, and to the majority of us.Try and look on the bright side; you do have one beautiful child and alot of women aren't even that lucky....also you might be experiencing a very difficult moment of your life which will probably end sooner than you think...what does your doctor say?
i am sorry for your losses! please ask your dr. to check your progesterone levels, it may be helpful to you to sustain a healthy pregnancy.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.