Baby Products Community

?

Hi ladies, im due on February 4th .. and im really behind on buying things and preparing for my son arrival.. So im lost on things i need to get before he comes ? Like how many boxes of diapers? Stuff like that.. thank you
If you are going to have a baby shower then hold off on getting things because you will get so much and you can always do a diaper raffle and for sure you will get lots of diapers. If not, check out the honest company website. They have a plan where you get a month supply of wipes and diapers for $80 a month which averages to about $20 a weeks and so much cheaper than buying a box of diapers for more than that along with wipes. They also go buy different sizes and you can cancel whenever you want.
What helped me with my first baby is creating a baby registry. Go to BabiesRUs or BuyBuyBaby in person to register - they'll give you a printout with 'must haves' and 'suggested' items for the baby. I found it very useful. Plus, you'll get a free gift and lots of coupons!
In regards to diapers, we use Target brand. I like them more then Pampers, plus my baby was a preemie with very sensitive akin and we haven't had any skin issues at all. You can get a large box for like $30 which will last you a whole month.
I'm due February 6 with my second)) Congrats!!
I would suggest not buying diapers just yet. I mean I know you wanna start stacking up but sometimes babies are allergic to some brands and you won't know until you actually put it on the baby. My son is allergic to Huggies and one time I bought a huge box because it was on special and pretty much threw it all away because he would get these horrible rashes. Also when he was born I had a lot of newborn diapers and had to give those away because my son wouldn't fit in them Lol.

I suggest buying gift cards instead. You buy a gift card for 25-35 dollars and that's a box of diapers. When times right you use it on the brand and size you need and that's much better.