Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

11 month old eating habits

my soon to be 11 month old daughter has recently become a picky eater. she has never like baby food, but I pureed chuncky soups for her, and she liked those until recently.  She loves crackers and shredded cheese.  I am a little nervous about trying more solids (chicken fingers, etc.) because she only has 2 teeth.  Any suggestions on what to feed her? I am a little paranoid about her choking..
4 Responses
467707 tn?1270928640
I brown some ground veal in a pan and then I mix it with cooked rice... it's delicious and healthy
1072551 tn?1258203266
My daughter just turned 11 months and she has NO teeth and can still eat most solids I feed her. White chicken meat is usually soft enough if it is bite size.
287071 tn?1365192513
scrambled eggs, canned fruit, yogurt...  Our dr said it's amazing what these little ones can get through with no teeth and their gums.
757137 tn?1347196453
Try fish. Mush it up with your fingers a little. By the way, I never gave my babies prepared foods. They are not the healthiest things around. I mushed up table foods that were suitable.

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.