Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

11 month old plz help

My daughter is 11 months she has been constipated for a couple of days sobi feed her some Gerber prunes nw she crys and passes gas n poops but I think her tummy hurts from gas n that mayb why she is crying n her poop comes out kind of like pasty diarreha. Can someone plz tell me how to fix this problem it's killing me to see her in pain.
4 Responses
1072551 tn?1258203266
put a little dark karo syrup in her bottle. Thats what every doctor my children have been to have said and it worked for them.
287071 tn?1365192513
try pears or pear juice.  We would give 2 oz of pear juice in with 6 oz of milk for an 8 oz bottle and my son was regular with this help. We'd also give pears - the Gerber stage 3 food in a jar or whatever stage your baby  is eating.  Gerber makes a prune baby food too - even apple/prune that my son liked.  But try the pear juice.  When my son was 4 mos we had to use a gylcerine suppository (uppont he recommendation of our pediatrician) - those work too.  Good luck.
906115 tn?1344200509
Any fruit juice will help with getting fluids to the area. You can mix the prune juice and pear juice if needed also. The gas will come then she will feel better after she goes good. until she goes make sure she has lots of soft foods and no meat or breads till she goes, including pasta. Fiber makes it worse on babies.
1180120 tn?1263958363
add a little karo to her bottle/water, or some milicon gas drops should do the trick!

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.