Baby Products Community

2 doors to 4 doors... need suggestions!

Okay so I need to get a new car before baby comes, but I'm having trouble making a decision.... Anyone have a car that they love? If so what about it do you love so much?
About your title.. we just bought a car, but I insisted on 4 doors cuz that would just be easier with the baby..

I personally feel like Toyota is more reliable..
Afffy that's my problem, my husband and I both love our cars but we both have 2 doors with small back seats... I am in the market for a 4 door but having trouble finding one I love
Go look at Chevy Malibu.  My sister and I both loved ours. My little cousin wanted one and fell in love with hers.
if you are looking for new Honda civic.  Super affordable and very safe. I was hit by a drunk driver in a big old truck a year ago and all six air bags deployed. Hubby and aches and pains, I was driving and my driver side was crushed in but I had some bruising and three stitches. My car was completely totalled so when ins paid it off I got the same one a year newer. They also have a lot of features come standard like back up camera and Bluetooth
Chrysler 200. I loved mine and it has so much room. We were going to get a jeep ag first but the Chrysler was so much better for us and there was more room for my daughter.
Thank you so much guys! I feel so overwhelmed with the number of "family sedans" out there I felt it best to ask what people have that they love :-)
I highly suggest a 4 door, and when you go shopping (I know this is going to sounds crazy) take your stroller with you and put it in the trunk. We have a SUV and when you put the stroller in the trunk there is no room for groceries which can be very difficult. Good luck finding something you love!
I have an 04 camry and a 2010 prius love them both toyotas seem to be extremely reliable the only thing I dont like about my prius is that its electrical so if the battery dies your screwed the back door and trunk and passenger door wont open :( so I dont recommend those for people with kids the camry is spacious and nice and super reliable my husband has had it for 10 years and still no issues the newer models are even nicer
Oh yea the camry has been in several accidents probably around 7 and still no issues and still safe
I agree on the Chevy Malibu I love my' 05. I get 29 to 35 mpg and it's reliable, comfy and has a big back seat.
I'm 5 foot and got a vw station Wagon.  I hated it.  Baby wise was fine but not driving.  I now have a jeep grand Cherokee.  I love it.  My seat moves so I can see.  It has cup holders in back for kids.  Like a mini van but not.  I can drive it and park it.  Great fit kids in the back.  
Be careful not all for door cars are created equal I had a ford explorer that sucked on gas and traded it in on a oldsmobile alero and now I'm in the market to find another vehicle soon as well the back doors don't open wide and trying to put a infant carseat is a pain in the butt the trunk is made odd and I can't put a stroller in with anything else, so like someone else said take the stroller and I personally will be taking the carseat with me when I test drive.
The honda crv has doors that open all the way at a 90 degree angle :-)
I jave an older 2dr honda accord amd a newer 4 dr honda  accord.  I prefer to drive the 2dr.  Looks like soon ill be driving the 4dr and maybe selling my 2dr :( tho my 2dr i can fit babys in and out. 4dra r alot more room :)
I have a Honda accord with a manual transmission and I love it.
Kris_1986 that's what I'd like! I drive an altima coupe now that's a manual and I really don't want an automatic car... My only issue now is finding a car that comes with a manual transmission AND leather interior... I don't want cloth with kids
I have leather seats and they're a god send. So much easier to clean when they spill.
I had a sports car before baby was born and switched it out for a chevy cruze thought it was huge... had baby and it was still ok well when we switched to the convertible car seat neother me or my husband could drive with him in the middle of the back seat our knees were in the dash!!! So we switched him to behind the passenger seat and had to bring the seat up so far for it to fit who ever wasnt driving had to sit in the back... it sucked so we switched to a toyota highlander and and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! there is no question of space and I am currently pregnant with number twoand feel completely ready and ccomfortable putting him in the toyota both passenger and driver seats are reclined with no question of knee room its amazing!!!
I bought a Toyota corolla and its been great now that I'll have two boosters and 3 car seats I need a bigger vehicle ... Looking at SUVs and vans :-)
I would recommend some thing  reliable like a ford, or hyundai
We got a volkswagen wagon a few months ago and let me tell u something ... it's the best car overall we've ever owned!!!! Practical,  cheap, ton of space and of course an amazing gas milage. I love it and couldn't be happier :)
Littleman yes!!! Highlanders are freaking awesome.  We are planning on getting an suv because we own 2 big dogs and we are torn between that one and the 4runner. My parents have that and I'm in love with it. Safest suv ever!
I Just Got A Hyundai Sonata  And I Love It It's Perfect For The Baby
I am looking for a sedan over an SUV. I really want something good on gas and pretty cheap because I'll provably only have it for about 2 years (but I drive too many miles for a lease) after we get a different house (we are in a townhouse now) we want to get electric cars, so this one will be to get me through until then. I really do like the hyundai's they are nice. I just wish I could get them with a manual transmission (which I know I'll have to give up with an electric but I'm not ready yet lol)