Aa
A
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
5.09k Members

Already mommies (washing baby clothes)

are any of you ladies having trouble removing breast milk spit up stains? If so, is there anything you do to remove them? It seems as if the more I wash them, the stains are still there. Thanks in advance.
9 Responses
12584065 tn?1436324114
What works best for my babies clothes is OxiClean baby stain remover. I preteat the clothes and scrub with a brush. Just let it sit for about 20-30 mins and then wash it.
12584065 tn?1436324114
Also 2 other methods u could try which have helped me too is after washing the clothes, put it outside and let it sun dry, works GREAT. I have no clue why but my mom taught me this trick. Last but not least, go to ur dollar store and get LAs totally awesome spray cleaner, works great as well. Lol hooe one of these works for you.
Thank you.
I use shout, when I had my first child that stuff became  my best friend!
Oxiclean Max Force always works for me.
Dawn dish soap mixed with baking soda. It'll remove any stain even if its already been through the washer and dryer
5875748 tn?1431566603
Yes oxyclean spray and gel work really well. Sunning acts as a natural bleach on whites. You can use lemon juice on white clothes. The gel is good because you can put it on stains and it can stay up to a week before washing whereas the spray has to go on ten minutes before the wash and not stay on longer than 30 minutes I think.
I know of a really inexpensive soap called zote just rub it in the stains and throw it in the wash it takes any kind of stain right out
I spray shout on them
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.