Baby Products Community

Avent Natural bottles

Anyone use these bottles for baby? I'm planning on breastfeeding and pumping so daddy can also feed and I've had my eyes on these bottles for a while. Just want some opinions on the brand.
That is what we use. Its all my son likes. We've tried multiple kinds of bottles and this is the only one he likes.
I'm just so confused by the benefits of each kind of bottle but after research those seemed to be the right choice.
I used the Avent Natural bottles (glass) and both baby and I loved them. They're great. Go online to read reviews. I'm going to use them for my second baby as well.
I used them and loved them! Check out Lucieslist.com. She has Great advice on pretty much any product you could want or need and gives you list of all the top brands and pros and cons of each. Great resource
I absolutely love avent bottles, I breast feed and they fit to my pump perfectly. For my son I bought him the blue ones and my daughter of course has the pink ones.