Aa
A
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
5.09k Members

Avent Natural bottles

Anyone use these bottles for baby? I'm planning on breastfeeding and pumping so daddy can also feed and I've had my eyes on these bottles for a while. Just want some opinions on the brand.
5 Responses
That is what we use. Its all my son likes. We've tried multiple kinds of bottles and this is the only one he likes.
I'm just so confused by the benefits of each kind of bottle but after research those seemed to be the right choice.
I used the Avent Natural bottles (glass) and both baby and I loved them. They're great. Go online to read reviews. I'm going to use them for my second baby as well.
I used them and loved them! Check out Lucieslist.com. She has Great advice on pretty much any product you could want or need and gives you list of all the top brands and pros and cons of each. Great resource
I absolutely love avent bottles, I breast feed and they fit to my pump perfectly. For my son I bought him the blue ones and my daughter of course has the pink ones.
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.