Aa
A
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
5.09k Members

Baby Soaps!!

So i have heard so much bad stuff about j&j and will not sure it what so ever what are other baby products out there that are good for my baby that other moms use out there???
What is yalls opinion on Aveeno? And shea moisture
5 Responses
134578 tn?1602101550
When you say "and will not sure it what so ever ," do you mean you aren't intending to use J & J products or do you mean that you are not totally sure about them?  I thought the issue was with their baby shampoo, and that they fixed it.

Anyway, I got my baby soaps at a health-food store.  They had about 20 brands, and all contained only natural ingredients.
COMMUNITY LEADER
The issue was with their baby powder and shampoo. Im not sure if they resolved it or not. There are a lot of other great products though. I use cetaphil baby wash and oil or Eucerin wash. I hear good things about Aveeno, California Baby, and Honest Company.. but Ive never personally used them
6886003 tn?1457231122
Aveeno is a Johnson and Johnson product along with many others they are a very big company. I use aveeno bc it has better safety ratings. there is a site called ewg. Org where you can search products. a lot of products that claim to be natural really are not and you have to be careful since "natural" and "organic" are big sellers right now.
With my first I always used the best of the best everything. I'm on my 5th now and I just don't want to spend that kind of money even though I can. I buy suave 3 in 1 for my older kids and market basket brand (generic brand) j&j. Honestly it doesn't matter. The only thing I won't substitute are pampers diapers and wipes they are the best.
Aveeno seems to be good for my baby's sensitive skin.
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.