Baby Wraps

I really want to purchase one but I know nothing about them. I need as much information as I can get!! Thanks ladies!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Bump
Helpful - 0
I like my Moby Wrap. It works around the house, at church, and on short walks with the kids. After the baby is about 15 pounds, it's too uncomfortable on my back.  I switch to my Baby Bjorn after that.
Helpful - 0
Okay thanks! :)
Helpful - 0
Google has alot of info on them. Even pros & cons & prices of different brands!
Helpful - 0
Checking on that now actually lol thanks! :) I'm thinking of ordering one on Amazon.
Helpful - 0
If you shop at Motherhood maternity, thet give you a gift card for baby wraps, carseat covers, nursing pillows and you practically pay for just the shipping.
Helpful - 0
I have moby wrap, wrapsody gauze wrap and a becco.  I love wearing my babies.  I learned with a moby and loved it but in the summer it's too warm.  My rapist is perfect.  I use the becco for when babe gets older.  You coukd try to find a babywearing group in your area.  They'll teach you how to use them and let you try different ones to see what works best for you.
Helpful - 0
Wow!  Not rapist.  Thanks auto correct.  Wrapsody
Helpful - 0
I read reviews online and decided on the Moby (or boba, pretty similar) but bought fabric and made one myself for $10.
Helpful - 0
Which one are you ordering?
Helpful - 0
Which one are you ordering?
Helpful - 0
I bought material to make my moby wrap. Saved me a ton of money and my material will make three wraps so I have backups since I'm sure they'll get dirty.
Helpful - 0
K'tan wrap is like a wrap minus all the wrapping and worry of not wrapping it correctly. Looks just like a regular wrap too.
Helpful - 0
I bought the moby wrap which is kinda complex to me and then ended up buying the baby k'tan wrap which is simpler.
Helpful - 0
Stretchy wraps like Moby and K'Tan are good for newborns but aren't so good for bigger babies. I've got a Moby but don't plan to use it for long. The freebie slings from the Motherhood coupon codes are pretty much junk... you get what you pay for.
I have a Girasol woven wrap and a Kokadi wrap converted into a ring sling. Both options have much more support - they are moldable as they get broken in but they don't let baby's weight hang off of you and make your back hurt.
Helpful - 0
I love the Moby wrap! I just made a ring sling and love it.
Helpful - 0
I got the boba baby wrap at Target on tues, the 31st for $11. It is really stretchy and great. I love it
Helpful - 0
Great idea! I might do the same. What type of material did you buy?
Helpful - 0
Im still having a hard time choosing.. I really like the look of the moby wrap but I plan on using it for my two week old who is seven pounds and up until he is at least 3 months.. therefore I need one that is stretchy and has a lot of support. Any suggestions? Oh and do you recommend buying more than one? Do they get dirty easy and how often do you wash yours? Thanks! :)
Helpful - 0
Have you looked into the tula?
Helpful - 0
I've used the Sollybaby wrap and Happybaby wrap and love them! They are both pretty much the same minus type of fabric and price but they enable you to be hands free while carrying baby. Plus no pinching of baby's legs and no buckles or straps which I like. They really distribute baby's weight really nicely as well.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community