Baby Products Community

Baby bullett

Has any mommies used the baby bullet ?? Iv heard good things Is all but don't know anyone who has ever actually used ??
My friend has it and thought it was good; she returned it because she realized that her nutri bullet did the same thing as the baby bullet.
I bought 2 special 4oz cup that can be used on my oster blender and they cost me only 5 each and does really good job, we dont need to spend lots of money on special baby items when there is a lot of options out there.
To bad we can't post pictures here to show them to you, but they are good.
I had one with my first and loved it. u found it pureed better than my regular magic bullet and blender
I haven't used it but I definitely want it!
Sorry kinda new to this. What's a baby bullet
I got one as a gift. It does work the same as a nutri bullet. The only difference to me was that it comes with convenient little containers to store and freeze your pureed food for baby. @preciousthird its basically just cute little gadget that purees fruits and veggies,etc to make your own baby food.
I use mine all the time. My son is almost 7 months and we started giving him baby Food at 3.5 months. That's when I bought it and I love it. We just started baby lead weaning but still give him baby food too. Best part is I can make breakfast, dinner and lunch for him for a week in a matter of an hour.