Baby fragrance/ shampoo/body wash

I am 29 wks and wanted to know...Is there such things as an organic/natural baby fragrance. I plan to only use organic oils such coconut oil, Shea butter on my baby.

Also what organic shampoo or bodt wash do you use?

Thank you!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I never used anything organic for my kids,  i always used Johnson & Johnson's shampoo and the same brand body wash with lavander for bedtime, never gave my kids a rash or anything, i hope this helps =)
Helpful - 0
I've used Burt's Bees, Honest Company and Babyganics. With Babyganics you have to read labels, not all of their products have good ingredients. Honest Company has great ingredients as does Burt's Bees, but I prefer the scent of Burt's Bees the best. It's honey scented and smells so good on my daughter. I could just eat her up after a bath, haha!
Helpful - 0
Well scented stuff really isn't good for babies. organic is great if you can afford it! California baby is great and baby sanctum. Babies have very sensitive skin even if they don't 'break out' to subverting it can be very crying to their skin as well as adults really it's recommended no one use scented washes esp females in our nether region. My children have extremely sensitive skin add does my husband and I did used to however after my first pregnancy out soon sends top have passed it on to me lol so now I do as well. I use things like all free and clear bounce free and clear dryer sheets borax mashes a great laundry booster and stain remover also shout free and clear. For Baby wash unfortunately as much as I hate Johnson and Johnson company the only baby wash my 3 year old can still tolerate is the aveeno baby cleasning therapy wash fragrance free etc and same diaper rash cream. I've sirens Tim's of money trying organic things other fragrance free things nothing else like him.
Helpful - 0
Oh and forgot to mention research babyganics bc their stuff is not organic as they would have you believe and actually has a lot of nasty crap in the ingredients.
Helpful - 0
If u end up mixing your own--a warning to be careful with essential oils.  You have to make sure that the carrier oil is appropriate and doesn't cause allergies.   A friend is an aromatherapist and told me that's the biggest risk.  As far as being gentle enough on baby's skin--I really like aveeno baby wash.  It's very lightly scented.  I like their colloidal oatmeal powder bath for myself also.  It's really calming for sunburn or just itchiness.
Helpful - 0
Babies smell so amazing you don't need fragrance.

Dr. Bronner's magic soap baby mild is the best and Non-GMO verified! You can get it at Target in bar or liquid.

If you really want a "fragrance" use your coconut oil to dilute an essential oil of your choice (some are not safe for babies) so get an essential oils reference book, like young living.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community