A
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
5.09k Members
5999134 tn?1378286177

Bed Buddy!!!

I'm only 4 weeks pregnant and I'm already so tired I could sleep for days! I could have a 12 hour sleep and only feel like I've had 2! This wouldn't normally bother me but it's the fact I haven't told my parents yet and I'm only just nearly 17 eeeek! I don't want them suspecting anything just yet! HELP!  Thank you xxx
9 Responses
5829441 tn?1383779168
Get used to it sweetie, sleeping a lot is just part of being preggers. I'm 30 wks now and im still sleepy all the time. But get as much sleep as u can now..the bigger u get the harder it is. And as for ur parents, they're prolly gonna be upset either way and u can only hide it for so long. I think u should be honest with them.
5999134 tn?1378286177
Thank you so much,  I'm just so nervous because in their 'little girl'!!  X
5538989 tn?1514402053
I was most tired in the 1st trimester but it does get better around 4 moths. Also, I agree that you need to tell  you parents and get prenatal care as soon as possible. They might be angry but its already happened. Let them embrace you and the idea of while ensuring you have proper medical care.

Good Luck to you!
5829441 tn?1383779168
Good point cubbiesfan, she def needs good prenatal care so her lil one is healthy. And trust me firsttimer, I understand..I got pregnant before marriage n his family is super religious..girl I was terrified! But they have nine months to come around and they will get over it. They're ur parents so they gonna love u regardless :)
5538989 tn?1514402053
Agree with Kenna! So often people would tell me "God gives you 9 months for a reason" and that honestly couldn't have  been more true. Get your parent's support and assistance as soon as possible. Being pregnant is stressful enough; keeping an important secret multiplies that.

I will keep you in my thoughts and wish the best for you!
5999134 tn?1378286177
Thank you all so much for your support! Being a media student I've created a video I'm going to sit down and watch with them! Hopefully be a bit nicer than saying 'im pregnant'. I'll keep you updated on how I get on, thank you! Xxx
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.