Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bottle prefrence

I'm exclusively breast-feeding but I want my boyfriend to be able to feed our child too so what bottles are good for helping Baby latch  with breast-feeding
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Tippie Tommie is a good brand because it has a wide Base when I quite nursinge that's all my baby would take because it was so much like the real deal
Helpful - 0
5875748 tn?1431563003
Avent is great.
Helpful - 0
6921132 tn?1411393725
I'm using the Playtex drop ins
Helpful - 0
I too (and both my kids) liked the playtex drop-in system
Helpful - 0
Honestly I used the Medela bottles because they worked so well with the Medela manual pump I used for breastmilk. They might not be as fancy or as breast-like or as expensive as some of the other choices but my son didn't have any problems going back and forth between bottle and breast.
Helpful - 0
9571159 tn?1419571005
I'm mainly breastfeeding and I keep bottles of my breast milk ready for my bf so he can feed our baby when I'm too tired and I use tommee tippe no problems yet knock on wood
Helpful - 0
I liked the tippee tommee bottles
Helpful - 0
Tommee tippee was great for us, but we also used playtex drop ins which were convenient. You should heat the milk in hot/ boiling water rather than microwaving so that it doesn't lose ita nutrients or properties that enhanve baby's immune system.
Helpful - 0
I loved NUK bottles with my first, seemed to get along with them better while I was still breastfeeding. They have a specially designed shaped teat and are what my hospital recommends to use alongside breastfeeding. They do dummies(pacifiers, if you're US)that are shaped the same too if you plan on using them. As soon as I switched to using other brands my daughter started refusing feeds from me and would only have a bottle.
Helpful - 0
We used nuk with my daughter and liked them, but my nephew is 10 months old and I've watched him a lot and he uses Playtex and I like those a lot
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.