Aa
A
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
5.09k Members

Breast feeding!?!

Hey Ladies! I am 25w 4d and I want to breastfeed my baby girl! My question is how can I prepare myself for it and what do I have to get besides a breast pump, pads, nipple cream, bottles...?
4 Responses
My friend brest feeds and she uses little bags and puts them in the freezer with her breast milk it saves her time and you just warm it up, they sell the bags in wall mart the baby section
That really is all you will need...maybe some storage bags for your breast milk...My advice would be to store any extra milk when your engorged at the beginning to help build a supply in the freezer and to start putting the nipple cream  on daily a few weeks before you deliver...It helped mine not get cracked and sore.
Thank you so much for the good advice!
Ur doctors office may offer classes for first time moms. Ask on ur next visit, they will offer different positions to help u and baby become more comfortable. They also offer little need to know facts about ur choose to breastfeed about when to pp and dump or when u might need to stop all together. Like if ur sick and taking certain meds..
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.