Baby Products Community

Breast feeding!?!

Hey Ladies! I am 25w 4d and I want to breastfeed my baby girl! My question is how can I prepare myself for it and what do I have to get besides a breast pump, pads, nipple cream, bottles...?
My friend brest feeds and she uses little bags and puts them in the freezer with her breast milk it saves her time and you just warm it up, they sell the bags in wall mart the baby section
That really is all you will need...maybe some storage bags for your breast milk...My advice would be to store any extra milk when your engorged at the beginning to help build a supply in the freezer and to start putting the nipple cream  on daily a few weeks before you deliver...It helped mine not get cracked and sore.
Thank you so much for the good advice!
Ur doctors office may offer classes for first time moms. Ask on ur next visit, they will offer different positions to help u and baby become more comfortable. They also offer little need to know facts about ur choose to breastfeed about when to pp and dump or when u might need to stop all together. Like if ur sick and taking certain meds..