Baby Products Community

Breast milk.

I am 23 weeks and I would like to pump milk for my second baby. Only thing is with my first daughter I couldn't provide any milk but this pregnancy my left nipple has started leaking a bit. I didn't have that with my first. Is there anything I can do to encourage my boobs to provide milk? Thanks :)
At the moment, just continue eaying a balanced diet and drink lots of water but theres not much you can do until shes born. Once she is born, do lots of skin to skin contact, continue a well balanced diet, LOTS of fluids, and try to rest when you can. Theres a tea u can buy called fenugreek to help boost the supply if ur having trouble. I found that eating a great breakfast to start my day helped a lot. Oatmeal, a fruit, and toast is was I stuck to most days. Oatmeal really seemed to get things flowing. Take care
Thank you destynee2015 xx
Mother's milk tea
And the Tra tastes gross, so you may want to mix in some fruit or something else, just a heads up ;) also oatmeal is good for building supply. Look up recipes for lactation cookies.
THe *tea tastes gross...sorry I am on my phone...so typos galore.
I just went for Babies R Us breastfeeding class. They talked about some cookies that help you produce lots of milk. The presenter sweared by them, she said she had even more than her baby needed. I forgot what they are called by Im sure you can go to the store and ask.
Stay away from peppermint, it can reduce your milk. Dill can boost your milk supply. There are others but I can't remember them off the top of my head.