Car Seat Bassinet nd Boy clothes

My son is due October 29-Nov3 im wondering where is the best places to get him a car seat bassinet nd newborn clothes. This is my first child im not having a baby shower :-\ but i would love to know where are the best places my husband and I could get the rest of his stuff. Good prices and good quality..
Fellow mother please help
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You can get them anywhere just read the reviews on it first. Babies r us, target, Walmart etc
I can not Afford much so i bought at my babies clothes at yard sales, and Walmart.
Helpful - 0
Babies r us and walmart are where I got majority of my sons things .
Helpful - 0
Burlington Coat Factory Baby Depot, Diapers.com & BuyBuyBaby.com. I was really surprised with Burlington & just bought a bunch of stuff at afforable prices.
Helpful - 0
Walmart has good deals on carseats.
I got mine at BabiesRus though.

I also got my bassinet at BabiesRus.

Newborn clothes is anywhere you like really cuz you don't need much of the newborn sizes, Burlington does have good cheap clothes for all sizes!!!
Helpful - 0
Walmart has cheap play yards n carseats, u can get cheap boy clothes also at cwprice
Helpful - 0
If you don't mind carrying baby around I would suggest the graco. Contender 65. It is an awesome car seat that fits infants from 5 lbs to child 65 lbs. They are about 175.00 but will last for years.
Helpful - 0
Thanks alot for you guys input. Im so nervous as a new mom i wanna be sure he has what he needs and i cant afford the top line so i guess ill go to a thrift store and wash the clothes with drift or any kind of baby detergent. I'll look into babys r us for a bassinet and car seat... THANKS FELLOW MOTHERS
Helpful - 0
Sears is a good option for me. Look online n order in store for coupons n points for future purchase savings. :)
Helpful - 0
Cheapest would be Burlington or wal mart. But I do believe babies r us price matches and they usually have coupons.
Helpful - 0
I got mostly everything for my baby at Walmart. Nd clothes and blankets at ross.
I got my travel system for 169.00 online from walmart, but the do have sets starting at 109.00 which is a awesome deal for a set!
I also got a rock n play from walmart for 54.00 nd I got this instead of a bassinet because alot of people have said their babies were not comfortable in them for long.
I hope this is helpful
Good luck:))
Helpful - 0
My insurance gave me a free car seat and play pin. Some insurance company's have pregnancy programs for stuff including breast pumps.
Helpful - 0
I compared prices with all the websites, I bought some stuff in Burlington, some in buy buy baby, some in amazon and some in babies r us
Helpful - 0
We got a really good deal for a car seat and stroller combined at babie r us . I get a lot of our babies clothes at garage sales as long as there are no stains and are in good shape because they grow out of their clothes so fast. We also go to Carter's and walmart they have a lot of good sales!
Helpful - 0
Used is great, just buy the carseat new. You never know if it was in a accident and they get pretty gross after awhile. Be careful with the rock n play though. Ive seen lots of reviews on the fisher price one that it causes baby's head to become mishaped if used a lot. It requires a lot of physical therapy to fix and a helmet. One of the first signs is baby wont turn their head both ways anymore, they have a hard time looking a certain direction as it affects their neck muscles too! I wouldnt buy that brand
Helpful - 0
Try Burlington They Are Having A Sale Bassinets At Burlington Are About 50 - 67$ , New Born Clothes Are Also Cheap. As Far As Careseats I Dont Know The Prices Because I Got My Careseat & Stroller Together.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community