Clothes for bump.

Anyone got any hints or tips of best places to shop for maternity clothes without spending a fortune???
Just after some suggestions.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I got mine from old navy. They had some shirts that where loose tanks and feel great, I bought 5 in diff colors and I'm sure they'll last post pregnancy they where on sale for 8$ a piece
Helpful - 0
I have had luck with ross, motherhood is a little more expensive but the clothing lasts longer. Look for things on community sale pages. I know that Facebook is a great resource for that.
Helpful - 0
Pink blush maternity. I buy online all the time from them.  They always have a sale section that I so in. Very good quality too
Helpful - 0
Burlington!!! They have an awesome selection in their maternity section. I got 2 dresses, 5 blouses, and 2 pairs of shorts for like $50.
Helpful - 0
Burlington has great selection for cheap.
Helpful - 0
H&M has awesome stuff and very reasonable prices.
Helpful - 0
I bought stuff off ppl i know and facebook groups.
Helpful - 0
Goodwill sometimes
Helpful - 0
Facebook garage sale groups and old navy. Motherhood maternity is too expensive for me. There is a clothes retail shop called clothes mentor for brand name women's clothing and they have maternity clothes. I think they are all over but I live in Ohio. I've found a lot there.
Helpful - 0
Thrift store. You'll most likely not be wearing the maternity clothes post partum.
Helpful - 0
Thank you very much for everyone's comments. Very helpful. :-)
Helpful - 0
I have a hard figure to fit and I had excellent luck with Gap. The jeans especially are great and most of the time they have deals going like 30 or 40% off entire purchase.
Helpful - 0
Also, check out Ross, they actually have a maternity section. Another thing I've done is by regular women's clothes a size or two up. Buy loose a-line tops & maxi dresses. You don't need a bunch of clothes, I know I want to get more just so I can feel cute but in the end it's not worth all the $$.  
Helpful - 0
Gap is great. Their maternity clothes seems to always be on sale.  Jeans fit comfortably and they have different styles/cuts/fit.
Helpful - 0
Try Ross, I found my maternity jeans there. I didn't buy maternity shirts tho what I did was bought loose fit shirts a size bigger than the size I wore before pregnancy. Works great for me cuz I'll be able to wear those loose fit shirts after pregnancy as well(:
Helpful - 0
In all honesty I didn't buy much maturity clothes, I'm getting all my baby bump clothing at old navy just in XLR and now XXL the  only thing I got in maturity were leggings and they all on sale so I would definitely advise going to old navy.
Helpful - 0
Best selection was at old navy. Walmart has a small selection for reasonable price. But old navy has more options and lots of color options for tops.
Helpful - 0
Have any of u found maternity shorts that didnt make butts look flat? Everywhere ive been and tried on some my butt looks flat which is sad because i have a decent butt and im only 22(on sunday) i dont wanna have a flat butt even in pregnancy lol
Helpful - 0
Threadup.com has consignment maternity clothes for very good prices. I got 4 maternity pieces in the mail yesterday and was impressed with items!
Helpful - 0
I don't buy maternity clothes since they are so expensive,I just buy Maxi dresses.They are cool,loose and flowy. Plus you really don't have to worry about shaving your legs since they are so long! LOL
Helpful - 0
I bought stuff at Kohls (on sale & clearance), old navy but had to order online, and from target.
Helpful - 0
Liz Lange! So comfy and cute.
Helpful - 0
I found a pair of maternity jeans fron gap for 5 bucks and i bought ssome cute graphic maternity tees from ross for only 8 dollars also some tank tops that were not maternity clothe from walmart thay one that are like 4 dollars
Helpful - 0
Big wheels to butterflies has a huge selection of maternity clothes and very good prices jeans are usually been $6 and $8 shirts are good price as well the one on 370 by shadow lake is the only one that has maternity though but definitely try there!
Helpful - 0
2

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community