Crying :(

Hi I'm 14 weeks pregnant and first time mom and I cry a lot! I keep thinking about my parents and crying because I don't want them to get old. Or I watch movies and cry, silly things I never even think of.  Is this normal? Does anybody else feel this way? How can I make it better?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ok so it ain't just me!! Thank god lol I was crying today over the humane society commercial (I think) the one with the animal cruelty It was so sad!
Helpful - 0
Im the same way, even cartoon movies make me sad.
Helpful - 0
Hormones are crazy! The smallest thing can make me cry. The other day I saw an as for cystic fibrosis with two beautiful boys on it, the caption said 'were drowning on the inside' I was in the middle of the mall and I couldn't stop the tears and sobs. I wake up crying in the middle of the night all the time. It helps me to remember that it is hormones and I'm not just crazy.
Helpful - 0
I have the same problem.. naturally i am a cry baby and i cry over the stupidest things.. but now since i am pregnant i cry over everything.. i could be laughing one minute and crying the next.. i even cry over the weather lol. dont worry its normal. if you find yourself getting uspet to the point where you are over stressed or depressed, you should see a doctor.. but regular emotional episodes are normal :)
Helpful - 0
I agree ..it is normal. You shouldn't feel bad about it... Just accept it as natural thing to do while pregnant. I cry...then laugh about it a minute later lol
Helpful - 0
Lol it's all apart of pregnancy, not sure what helps, but don't worry relax and enjoy your pregnancy
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community