Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

DIAPER DEAL!!!

I bought size one diapers at Amazon. I got 1,008 diapers for $113. They are luvs diapers each box comes with 252 diapers i bought 4.
1.sign up for a month free of amazon mom.or if you have it sigh in. U can cancel before the month and wont be charged.
2.search diapers and click on luvs  each box regular price is $32 but if you click save and suscribe its $26. So you save and click and suscribe u can cancel anytime. Its also FREE.
3. You won't get charged until order ships also if you get parent magazine or other baby magazine Amazon usually gives out codes for $10 off or 20% off i say use it to get it cheaper.
4 the original total is 114$ but there was and online coupon for 1 off so i got it for $113 which is a great deal.

Also moms i looked into size two diapers for luvs you can get 864 size two diapers for $114. I say go for it its a deal. Instructions are the same for size two.
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
If it's just a basic luvs box you can go to Wal-Mart and exchange them
Helpful - 0
Look at the bright side, if any of your friends become pregnant you have a wonderful shower present =D
Helpful - 0
Thxx everyone and i know i think idid go a lil over board but i rather be safe then sorry and they were on sale :) and i hope my baby isn't allergic to diapers.
Helpful - 0
Y is everyone nagging the poor girl over too many diapers lol she can always use for next kid or sell to someone. She . Was just trying to be helpful. Personally I switched to cloth diapers a little way in with our son as our kids have extremely sensitive skin. Pampers give them chemical burn as infants. I hate hughies but so far only thing new baby can wear luvs and target brand I really hate and also cause both our kids chemical burn. You just never know.
Helpful - 0
7921491 tn?1398169945
You may have gotten way too many. my daughter is almost 8 Months old and in size 4. She was tiny when she was born as well
Helpful - 0
Did you buy all one size? My 20 month old son is in size 5 right now and soon we will have another baby. There's no such thing as too many diapers right now. :-)
Helpful - 0
10515800 tn?1419227034
I stocked up on newborns and size 1. I a had over 1500 diapers. And half were newborn. Even though she was only 6 pounds she grew out of newborns quick. I'm glad I bought them at Walmart cause I just took them and exchanged them lol
Helpful - 0
973741 tn?1342342773
Yes, that is a lot of small sizes.  I would be careful overstocking as babies grow at such rates it can be hard to predict how much of a size you'll need.  good luck
Helpful - 0
I hope you have a small baby as i think you bought too many size 1s
Helpful - 0
Just a little helpful info I used less then 500 size 1s before my daughter needed size 2
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.