DIAPER DEAL!!!

I bought size one diapers at Amazon. I got 1,008 diapers for $113. They are luvs diapers each box comes with 252 diapers i bought 4.
1.sign up for a month free of amazon mom.or if you have it sigh in. U can cancel before the month and wont be charged.
2.search diapers and click on luvs  each box regular price is $32 but if you click save and suscribe its $26. So you save and click and suscribe u can cancel anytime. Its also FREE.
3. You won't get charged until order ships also if you get parent magazine or other baby magazine Amazon usually gives out codes for $10 off or 20% off i say use it to get it cheaper.
4 the original total is 114$ but there was and online coupon for 1 off so i got it for $113 which is a great deal.

Also moms i looked into size two diapers for luvs you can get 864 size two diapers for $114. I say go for it its a deal. Instructions are the same for size two.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
If it's just a basic luvs box you can go to Wal-Mart and exchange them
Helpful - 0
Look at the bright side, if any of your friends become pregnant you have a wonderful shower present =D
Helpful - 0
Thxx everyone and i know i think idid go a lil over board but i rather be safe then sorry and they were on sale :) and i hope my baby isn't allergic to diapers.
Helpful - 0
Y is everyone nagging the poor girl over too many diapers lol she can always use for next kid or sell to someone. She . Was just trying to be helpful. Personally I switched to cloth diapers a little way in with our son as our kids have extremely sensitive skin. Pampers give them chemical burn as infants. I hate hughies but so far only thing new baby can wear luvs and target brand I really hate and also cause both our kids chemical burn. You just never know.
Helpful - 0
You may have gotten way too many. my daughter is almost 8 Months old and in size 4. She was tiny when she was born as well
Helpful - 0
Did you buy all one size? My 20 month old son is in size 5 right now and soon we will have another baby. There's no such thing as too many diapers right now. :-)
Helpful - 0
I stocked up on newborns and size 1. I a had over 1500 diapers. And half were newborn. Even though she was only 6 pounds she grew out of newborns quick. I'm glad I bought them at Walmart cause I just took them and exchanged them lol
Helpful - 0
Yes, that is a lot of small sizes.  I would be careful overstocking as babies grow at such rates it can be hard to predict how much of a size you'll need.  good luck
Helpful - 0
I hope you have a small baby as i think you bought too many size 1s
Helpful - 0
Just a little helpful info I used less then 500 size 1s before my daughter needed size 2
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community