Baby Products Community

Diaper Decisions

Pampers Swaddlers Or Huggies ?
I use huggies while their belly button heals b/c of the curve, but then go back to pampers when it falls off. Better absorbency
Pampers for sure!
Swaddled.....hated buggies
I use pampers swaddlers. They have the cord cutout for newborns too. And I feel like they absorb better. I never did like Huggies. I don't like pampers wipes though. I haven't found them to wipe good for some reason. So I buy Huggies wipes and pampers diapers.
Pamper swaddlers every time I put my son in Huggies he peed through the diaper whether it was overnight or for an hour an I never had that problem with pampers
Pampers. I used huggies with my daughter andnturned out she was allergic to them. Terrible rash. In the beginning I thought it was because of what I eat but when I noticed no change afyer changing my diet, I changed the diapers to pampers and she was all better. Never using huggies again. And we like costco brand wipes, the unscented ones. :)
It depends on baby's skin condition.
I chose neither. I really like the babyganics diapers or the honest company diapers. No chemicals in them. Since my daughter got a bad reaction to all the diapers out there I had to try organic ones. Or at least with the least amount of chemicals. U would be surprised what goes into some of the diapers they make out there. The chemicals are hideous! Brand new baby skin is so sensitive. Never had a problem with the honest company plus u can have them shipped to our door or get them at target. Same for babyganics. Great products!
Depends on your baby. For the newborn stage our daughter did best with Pampers but once she grew out of swaddlers, huggies worked better. We now use the Costco branded ones.
Pampers for when they are newborns but then switch to Dollar Store brand. Work just as good but way cheaper!!!
ANY DIAPER WILL DO, JUST MAKE SURE IT'S SAFE FOR YOUR BABY, BABIES SKIN ARE SENSITIVE.