Baby Products Community

Diapers for extremely allergic baby?

My son (now 2) was so allergic to everything up to the age 18 months. We found huggies pure and natural where the only diapers  (besides cloth) that worked. However,  they discontinued them. I am afraid this baby that is coming will have the same problem.  Anyone try other sensitive diapers and found they worked. I want to buy diapers before baby comes in 6+weeks. Help
Bump
My baby is two weeks old and her bottom is so raw, I don't know if it's from the pampers so we switches to huggies but they dont seem to be doing the job either I just keep her coated in desitin.
That is how my son was. It got so bad he developed blisters on hos butt that would bleed. Try an organic type of typer like bamboo. Good luck
My son was and is allergic to all diapers except pampers swaddlers
We did cloth  diapers but when not available we used babyganics!
My daughter broke out with all diapers except pampers swaddlers... all others even within the pampers brand didn't work. I would try those and as baby gets bigger you'll possibly have better luck finding swaddlers at babiesrus if in the States or online.
Let your baby see the doctor 1st!Onece it's treated pls make A&D his daiper best friend...Apply on every daiper change..My son never had daiper rash.even with different daiper used!We got different brands from baby shower back then.
Cloth diapers  are a lifesaver and well worth the investment. Save so much money long term especially if you keep having more kids.  
I cloth and especially if you have 2 in diapers go for cloth. Or you could try putting in fleece or minky liners in disposal diapers maybe that will create a barrier that works??
My baby was super sensitive too until 18 months. I used pampers sensitive. Those worked well but after a bad diaper rash I switched to cloth until it went away. What really helped was blow  drying her butt for every change worked wonders!!! Her Dr gave me samples that worked magic on her butt so anytime I didn't dry her crevices completely dry and she started with a minor rash I put that cream on her and it'd clear the next day!
She may be alergic to the desiden have your doc get u a prescription for Nystatin powder. Try the honest company worked amazing for my son spend but worth it or do cloth
COMMUNITY LEADER
We are a cloth household. My son never had any type of diaper rash until I put a disposable on him for a trip
Diaper rash are really inevitable especially when you always use diaper as your baby's nappies. Also, I think diaper rash usually comes when its really hot weather and then you let your baby wore a diaper.

One thing I observed with my baby is when I was not able to change her diaper for how many hours, it caused her diaper rashes. Most diapers, regardless of brands will most likely cause rashes. Consult your Pedia immediately for some ointment and then better to try cloth diapers instead of the disposable ones.  
I had a diaper raffle at my baby shower so I didn't pay for diapers but had alot of trouble because Pampers parent choice and Huggies didn't do so well on my baby's butt...I found that the mom to mom brand was best and stuck with it till he was in pull up..
they sell huggies pure natural on Amazon