Baby Products Community

Double strollers?

I live in british columbia canada and i was woundring on best double strollers? Im currently 6 weeks and i have a 1 1/2 yesr old who will be 2 once baby is born
I'm getting the contour elite. It's awesome. Heavy but very compact and nice. I'm in texas though. But they have them at buy buy baby. It fit in trunks and it's perfect for toddlers.
I got a Bumbleride Indie Twin and I really love it. I wanted to be able to jog with it, and this was one of the few that met my criteria and permitted me to jog. I heard really good things about the Baby Jogger City Select double. I love that you can convert it back to a single, too.
Hey Kitty,  I'm just south of you in WA. We use a sit n stand elite. My daughter is almost 3 and little one is 3 months. Its was awesome and easy walking around downtown Seattle.
Buying a stroller completely depends on personal use and personal lifestyle. One can buy stroller based upon their budget, future use, portability and much more. You can check reviews and buy best double strollers online from the site "Parents Need".