Baby Products Community

Dr. Brown's bottles

has anyone use or have used Dr. Brown's bottles ? & if so , do they work like they say they do ?
I found they worked well. Downsides are that they leak sometimes (though I'm sure all bottles do!) And there is ALOT of washing/sterilising because of all the extra bits. All in all though, pretty good at preventing wind etc!
I hate them. If you don't put the white round peice in the top of the bottle when there is liquid in it and you toss it in the diaper bag it will leak. Learned this after my mother in law just tossed 2 full 6 oz bottles in my bag and when she went to use them they were empty and my bag was soaking wet.
I love playtex drop ins. So easy and no air.
I love them and so does my wee man. Works like they say they do
I didn't like them. Mine usually leaked as well. I liked mam, the hospital sent one home with us and I liked it the best I also tried playtex not sure of the exact bottle but it's tilted to reduce colic.
Used them for my first child and loved them as they were the best at preventing colic. Yes they would sometimes leak like a lot of bottles but get a nappy bag with compartments for bottles and that'll hold them upright - plus add the round piece for traveling.
Love dr Browns ! Used them for my first daughter and will be using for my second. They actually have new and improved ones instead of having the white piece it's a green tubing and the used to be round white piece is so much better!
I like the wide neck Dr Brown. Mine never leaked unless you microwave with the lid screwed on. However the standard ones nipple doesn't touch the top of the lid so when you shake it it leaks.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I didnt see a difference, honestly.. but I also have an uber colicky child
My friend used Them I Love The way The Look But she says They Are a Bad Choice Because they Will Leak All over the Place!!