FREE???

Is their anyway i could receive free pampers & wipes?
You might get a few samples (like 2-3 diapers) if you made a baby registery and you can probably take the opened pack home from the hospital.  If you do Swagbucks Surveys you can redeem your points for Amazon giftcards and buy your diapers from Amazon with the giftcards. Coupons.com usually has a few diaper coupons floating around, use a Texas zip code to get higher value coupons. But If you have a financial need there might be a nonprofit or a church that can help you locally.  
Oh and this might sound weird, but check Craigslist and Facebook BST groups too because sometimes
People buy those huge boxes of diapers and their baby outgrows the size before they can use them So they sell half the box. I've seen them sell 50-60 diapers for $5.
After you girl birth tell the hospital can you get some papers and wipes...they'll even give you milk can milk or liqid milk they'll give you conceving blankets n **** too you just GOTTA ask
I know in my area there is a church run charity that uses their money to purchase baby things. They have a point system where if you go to so many classes you get points to redeem for diapers, wipes, etc. If you're low income your insurance plan may offer you a free car seat or other supplies for proving that you went to so many OB appointments. You just have to look around in your area.
Target will give you some of you register with them
Where I live there are churches that gives them away for free... Jesus Mary and Joseph is one. Look online for there address and contact info. I also recieved some from a program called TOPWA at the health department. The program Healthy Start also assists with these items amongst other baby items. First life Baptist Church does too. All the best. I sure hope you get some help

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community