Freaking out!

I'm 24 weeks and haven't bought anything yet. I don't want to wait until last minute,and I don't find out the sex of my little bundle of joy until the end of the month!!!!!! What do I do??????????? Help ladies.
Buy the stuff from that is not gender based like a crib, car seat, dresser, diapers, basic clothes like onesies (bodysuits) and the like. You can get the more gendered stuff later
I live in the Bahamas, so non gender stuff are truly limited.
It's okay. I'm twenty five weeks and I don't have anything except an outfit and one you which we bought before we found out I'm pregnant with twins. It'll be okay, you still have plenty of time. :)
I wouldn't worry too much. We had everything and then had to move house, a 5 hour drive away, when I was 36 weeks pregnant. So I could have just bought it all after we moved.
I'm 35 weeks now abd just this weekend, we finalized everything. I didn't buy anything(and inherit things) until like 31 weeks. You still have time.
When I was pregnant with my son I bought baby things in shades like white and red.
You have time, I'm 23 weeks and don't have much...I'm trying to wait until after the baby shower to buy items then I'll be 33 weeks. Just make sure your putting money aside strictly for your baby's items.

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community