Aa
A
A
Close

Gender of Baby ..

Hello everyone . I am 23 weeks pregnant with my 4th & final child !! We have decided to NOT find out what we're having .. have anyone else trying this or have done this before ? I need help on what type of things to buy , instead of blue or pink items . HELP !!
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
If you can find neural clothes that works for both, blankets, receiving blankets if any packs are neutral, car seat and stroller, diapers, wipes, bottles, diaper bag, towels, wash clothes, crib sheets. Really anything a baby needs just in neutral. I kno what I'm having but before I found out what i was having I was looking at neutral things in the event the baby didn't show anything. I'm having a boy but my natural stuff never changed.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thank you! When are you due?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'm due October 19th. Almost 3 months to go. I'm 26 weeks 3 days
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Okay. Well congrats to you! This is my 4th pregnancy and we're hoping for a healthy baby boy!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have a girl who's 4 and with how my boyfriend's family is we thought a boy would be impossible since his family is like all girls. My family is the same mostly girls so really a boy on either side doesn't happen often. When we found out he was a boy I didn't even know what to do. I was so convinced he would be a she I had how the room would look picked out. Now I don't know what to do so it's just neutral for him. Hope you get your boy. Very different feeling that's for sure from a girl to a boy  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
I totally understand! I have a son & he has 2 daughters prior to our relationship and we have 2 daughters together , so of course we're praying for a little boy. Everybody thinks I'm carrying a boy , but with him having all girls I just don't know. And with me getting my tubes tied this time is why we decided to not find out what we are having!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
green or yellow colors r for natural
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Baby Products Community Resources
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
Blank
St. Paul, MN
9442948 tn?1406820051
Blank