Have you researched which bottles to use for your baby?

I've been researching on some popular brands like the Playtex Ventaire, Tommee Tippee, and Doctor Brown.

Has anyone used any of these?
And good or bad expiriences with any of the brands?

Comments are very much appreciated!
I used dr browns with my son 3 yrs ago an d will be using them again with this baby. I honestly love them I think they are a major reason why he never had any gas or colic problems. They are a little bit more work to clean but worth it in my opinion.
I've been wondering too! I'm debating between tommee tippee and Dr browns I think!
Philips Avent are my number 1 go to bottles. I've tried a few above and didn't care for them. Plus these really seem to knock out gasiness!
My cousin did the tommee tippee spent an arm and a leg on buying all the stuff and baby ended up getting horrible gas she switched out to Playtex drop in bags ones and baby did amazing on them was able to sleep without gas. So I guess I'm gonna try the Playtex to start with see if they work
Dr browns are great according to my friends and family :)
Dr. Browns bottles seem to be the most popular, I'm between those problems the playtex ventaire now... let's see if I get more feedback.
Or the***
My son did great with Dr Brown hopefully this one does as well
Love platex drops in Wil be using them again and so easy to clean
We used the playtex ventaire and loved them I'll be using them again this time
I used Dr. BROWNS with my first and will be using them again. Loved them.
My first niece did great on Dr. Brown's bottles. But, my second had so much gas and her bottles always leaked.... And they were assembled correctly!!! I've decided to go with mam bottles!!
I worked in a daycare and the tommy tippee leaked a lot as did dr browns. I like the ventaire and have seen good things on munchkin latch. Nephew used born free with no issues and drops ins are easier maintenance. But baby will like what they like. Some prefer certain bottles/nipples over others so you may want to have a few kinds. And if you are breast feeding it can make a difference
I used Playtex ventaire with my first child and have purchased some in preparation for this baby. I think they are easy enough to clean and reduced colic in my first son when I switched to them
I actually have tommee tippee.. Playtex ventaire...nuk...looking forward to using them all there all non colic
My son likes the dr.browns & advent as well. I also tried nuk but he didn't like those.
Playtex were my favorite.
Even though I exclusively breastfeed I still use a bottle occasionally. Lay baby used the cheap fever bottles omg horrible and have him soooo much gas they leaked etc. I did a lot research this time around and I have chosen to use dr. Browns glass bottles. And I cannot wait to use them! :-) though it won't be for a few more months as ill wait at least 3 months to introduce a bottle lol
Gerber not fever lol silly phone.

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community