Aa
A
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
5.09k Members

Help please!!

Hi girls! So i have a question what bottle would you recomend that is best to transition baby from breast to bottle?? The thing is my lo teeth are starting to come in and sometimes when im breastfeeding her she will think im playing and will giggle and just bite my nipple and not let go... I've tried the nuby bottles since they are the ones my eldest baby liked but she just won't take it weather its formula or breastmilk she will not drink it.. She also has the mam bottles and same she will just play with it. My next guess would be to try the BARE bottles. Have any of you tried them? Please what would you guys recomend
3 Responses
Try getting a nipple that is somewhat similar to your nipple maybe that will help
Have you looked into the MAM bottles? We are actually going to be breast and bottle due to my health and my medications... and I read up on the reviews and received a few of their bottles in my registry gift bags.. we love them.
Hey! I will recommend you this. https://www.popsugar.com/moms/Best-Bottles-Breastfed-Babies-16069693
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.