Baby Products Community

Help please!!

Hi girls! So i have a question what bottle would you recomend that is best to transition baby from breast to bottle?? The thing is my lo teeth are starting to come in and sometimes when im breastfeeding her she will think im playing and will giggle and just bite my nipple and not let go... I've tried the nuby bottles since they are the ones my eldest baby liked but she just won't take it weather its formula or breastmilk she will not drink it.. She also has the mam bottles and same she will just play with it. My next guess would be to try the BARE bottles. Have any of you tried them? Please what would you guys recomend
Try getting a nipple that is somewhat similar to your nipple maybe that will help
Have you looked into the MAM bottles? We are actually going to be breast and bottle due to my health and my medications... and I read up on the reviews and received a few of their bottles in my registry gift bags.. we love them.
Hey! I will recommend you this. https://www.popsugar.com/moms/Best-Bottles-Breastfed-Babies-16069693