Honest company?

Has anybody tries the Honest Company products? What was your opinion on them?
I will be using the honest company diapers. This is my first so I have no personal experience with them but I work in PEDs and see so many people use them and always ask questions and everyone I've asked has said they love them.
I love them! Diapers, wipes, all of their products, etc. But o can't afford $80 a month for diapers and wipes. Way to expensive in my opinion.
Love their diapers , they hold up well
I think they are expensive. After paying shipping,your paying more then you would going to the store. We pay $20 for a box of diapers once a month and $16 for a case of wipes every 3- 3 1/1 months. I could care less what design the diaper has. When out in public a baby's diaper should never be showing so no one will see how "cute" the diapers are.
I also haven't used them personally but will be using them with my first. I've heard good things and since cloth diapering isn't something I want to do I like that honest company diapers have many less chemicals in them then regular store diapers. Yes $80 a month is spend but I'm thinking it'll be worth it  
Ive tried their body wash and hated the smell. It smelled like straight up plastic, like how a new barbie doll smells.
its not about being cute its about the diaper and how their bettef for babys because they have no chemicals bad for baby and their organic ive personaly never tried them but i really want to!! i only buy 2 boxes a month tho so i think buying the boxes individually  would save me more money than 80 dolars a month because a pack on its own is actually a pretty good price i think
Target sells honest company items. You can go online to order if they do not have them in the store.
I used them with my son but stopped when he started getting Mobile. They weren't very flexible. I hated the wipes because when you pulled one out another didn't follow like most wipes do so I would have to dig in and pull another out. I prefer LUVS now.
Great stuff no lie but wayyyyyyy to expensive !

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community