I need answers

How do I deal with being sick and plus I can't eat
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sick as in a cold or morning sickness?
Helpful - 0
Eat what tiny bit you can & rest a lot , eat what you want and eat slow . For the sickness if this is morning sickness , get ginger ale or ginger snaps .
Helpful - 0
It was difficult for me to deal with morning sickness. I was throwing up day in and day out. Couldnt eat anything but taco bell and subway. Could only drink water or sprite. But peppermint tea helps some, ginger root or ginger tea, I was very limited till I was 4 and 1/2 months along. And now I am 23+5 weeks along and it has gotten better. I only get sick every so often when my boy doesnt like what I ate.
Helpful - 0
I had the same issue and still do off and on. I drank ensures. It's a nutrition/protein drink. Which you can get any brand you'd like. I slept through being sick, it's never fun.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community