Just a mother to be question

Hello everyone I'm sorry that I wrote to much or post to much but I just wondering if any mother out there know any good brand of baby bottle or formula that is good for baby?? This is my first child and I'm worry about finding the best formula and bottel for her.. Another thing I just want know how many week were you when u went into labor? Which pain medication have you use for labor.. Thank you for ur time :)
I'm not much help with the formula. We did suppliment with enfamil I dont remember the name but I believe it was a light blue lid. For Bottles we mainly used Phillips Avent bottles. Different babies like different bottles and formulas though.
I used Similac DNA.  (think that is the name).  I used Aventi bottles.  They say to stick with one formula though for baby's tummy once you decide on one.  good luck